Haryana Higher Education Loan Scheme – The state government of Haryana has launched Uchh Siksha Rin Yojana (Higher Education Loan Scheme). This scheme is specially launched for girls and women of the Haryana. Under this scheme, the government is providing education loan for those girls students and women who want complete their higher education. According to the scheme, the govenrment will provide a education loan at the low interest rate of 5%. However, this scheme is implementing by the Women Development Corporation Haryana.
Objective of Higher Education Loan Scheme
The state government of Haryana has introduced this scheme for the welfare of girls students and women of the society. The main objective of the scheme is to improve the education ratio of the girls and women in the state. As per the scheme, the government is providing education loan to the girls students and women who want to get higher education. So the government is providing education loan at the low-interest rate of 5%.
Benefits of Haryana Higher Education Loan Scheme
- Under this scheme, the girls students and women will get education loan at a low interest rate of 5% by the state government of Haryana.
- With the help of this scheme the girls and women will be able to get their higher education in india or foreign country.
- Only poor girls and women of Haryana will be benefited from this scheme.
- This scheme will improve the education level of girls and women in Haryana.
- The eligible girls and women must be resident of Haryana State
- The girls and women age should be above 18 years.
- According to the scheme, the loan will be provided by the bank under this scheme.
- The applicant must be completed 12th class.
- The applicant will have to disclose the annual income of the family.
- The government will progive the loan to the girls / women for professional / technical diploma, undergraduate, postgraduate etc.
How to Apply for Haryana Higher Education Loan Scheme
The eligible applicants can apply for this scheme, they will have to fill a simple application form. The applicant will have to contact to the nearest bank to obtained the application form or they can also contact to the Women Development Corporation of Haryana