Solar Rooftop Power Plant : The Haryana Government has launched a new power saver scheme under the name of ‘Solar Rooftop Power Plant‘. Under this scheme, the government provide solar systems to the people to generate solar energy. It will create eco friendly environment in the state. Every resident of the Haryana state can take benefit of this scheme.
What is Solar Rooftop Power Plant
This is an electricity saving scheme where the state government of Haryana will provide Solar System Plant to the Institutional, Social Sector, Private, and Commercial & Industrial Sector in the state. This is an important decision taken by the government to save electricity and environment. Under this scheme, the people will also get incentive as one rupee per unit on generating solar electricity.
Details of Solar Roof Power Plant
The government will provide a Solar Power Plant which will generate solar electricity with the solar panel. The solar is a combination of semiconductor material. Actually, the solar panel generate DC electricity which stores in battries. Under this scheme, the government is also giving an offer to the consumers. The consumers can earn additional incentive of Rs.1 per unit on electricity production. The Solar Roof Power Plant will be established on the roof. Those people who have a large roof they can apply for this scheme. However, this scheme is launched under Badalta Haryana Badhata Haryana Campain.
Read More: Apply for Saksham Haryana Scheme
Features of the Scheme
- To setup the the solar power plan about 10 Square Meter area of land required
- The government will also provide 1500 Unit/Per Kilowatt electricity
- Additional power will also be provided through the Net Metering facility
- It will save up to 90% on electricity bills.
- 30% discount for domestic and institutional consumer.
- It will be continue for next 25 years.
- The government will a subsidy of Rs. 62,000 to 75,000 for per kilowatt.
- Additonal incentive facility of Rs.1 per unit for consumers on solar energy production.
Read More: हिंदी में पढ़ें
- Only residents of Haryana state can apply for this scheme
- Under this scheme, only Residential, Institutional, Social Sector, Private, Commercial & Industrial Sector are eligible for this scheme.
Identity Proof(Any One)
- PAN Card
- Voter Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving License
- Aadhaar Card as address proof
- Tax Deduction Account Number (TAN) in case of other than domestic
- Site Address Proof where you want to setup solar power plant
- Electricity Bill
For other than domestic sector
- Registration Certificate
- Proof of being institute/social organization
- If you want to apply for this scheme than you will have to visit the official website of Department of Renewable Energy, government of Haryana http://www.hareda.gov.in/
- On this website the applicant will have to click on Solar Power Plant apply online link
- http://www.dnreapplyonline.gov.in/ Login on this portal and apply for solar power plant
Renewable Energy Department, Haryana & HAREDA, Akshay Urja Bhawan Institutional Plot No.1, Sector 17 Panchkula Pin: 134109
Phone no. 0172-2587233, 2587833