Haryana Govt.’s Financial Assistance Scheme for Non-School Going Disabled Children
Financial Assistance Scheme: The Haryana Government has started its new scheme for Non School Going Disabled Children. Under this scheme, the government will provide financial assistance to the disabled children. According to the scheme, the finanacial amount of the scheme will be provieded mothly. In this scheme, an amount of Rs.1000/- will be given to the each disabled child monthly.
Details of Financial Assistance Scheme
The Haryana Government has launched this scheme with an aim to provide financial assistance to the Non School Going Disabled Children. In this scheme the government will provide an amount of Rs.1000 per month to every disabled child. As per the details only those children will be eligible for this scheme who are IQ 50 or 70% disability or above with cerebral palsy and disablities like – multiple disability of 70% or more and orthopedic disability of 100%. Besides, those children are also eligible for this scheme who are completely depend on their family and relativies and need constant supervision and care of their families. The government is want to take care of these children so that the government will provide financial assistance to the non school going disabled children
- The government is want to help the disabled children by providing them a monthly financial assistance.
- In this scheme, the benefit of this scheme will be given to the those children who are totaly depend on their family and suffering from multiple disablity and types of disablity.
The main benefit of this scheme is that the Non-School Going Disabled Children will receive a financial assistance of Rs. 1000/- monthly by the Haryana Government
Read More: Haryana Saksham Yojana – Apply Online
- The disabled child must be native of Haryana
- The disabled child age should be between 0 to 18 years old.
- Those disabled eligible for this cheme who are totaly depend on their parents and they need a complete take care and facing other disability.
Documents Required for Apply this Scheme.
- Aadhaar card
- Passport size photos
- Birth certificate of children
- Parents bank account details
- Parents family income
- Children disability certificate
- BPL card if applicable
Read More: हिंदी में पढ़ें
The needy families can apply for this scheme to get financial help for their disabled child. They will have to fill a simple application form which will be available at social welfare office in related district/Taluka in Haryana state. The completely filled application will be submitted with all required documents at the same place.