Haryana E-Pension Web Portal – The Haryana Government has started a new E- Pension Web Portal. On this portal, the government will provide all the information about the pension schemes of Haryana Government. Besides, the eligible people can also apply for pension scheme to get a monthly pension. The pensiones can also get the details of the pension through this portal.
Details & Benefits of Haryana E-Pension Web Portal
The Haryana has introduced this scheme to provide better service for providing pension to the old age people and others. With the help of this portal, the people can easily avail the benefit of pension scheme. While the people can also apply online for different types of pension schemes. This scheme will help the old age people and physically handicate, they will have not to go to the treasury/ sub- treasury to receive their pension. The registered pensioners will get their pension into their bank accounts. concerned/ Assistant Treasury Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org. With the help of this portal their problem will be solved within three days. Below is the list of banks who provide the government schemes pensions.
Banks Eligible for E – Pension
- State Bank of India
- Punjab National Bank
- Central Bank of India
- Syndicate Bank
- IDBI Bank
- Union Bank of India
- State Bank of Patiala
- Bank of Baroda
- ICICI Bank
- Axis Bank
- Bank of India
Benefit of Haryana E-Pension Web Portal
- The eligible applicants can apply for pension scheme through the online mode.
- The registered pensioners can check their details online.
- The pensioners can register their complaint online regarding the delay of pension.
- This portal provides a trasparency between citizens and government.
- The pensioners pension will be transfered directly into their bank account on time.
Haryana E- Pensioner Login to view Pension Distribution Detail
- If you want to check any detail about pensioner click on this link –http://epensionhry.nic.in/AppPensionerLogin.aspx
- After reach on next page enter your PPO/ Unique Code
- Enter your date of birth as per mentioned in the documents.
- Finally click on login button.
Download E-Pension Haryana Forms
- Form 16 issued by Treasuries/SubTreasuries/PDC
- PPO updation form (E-2) only if update is required through pensioner representative
Important Links on E-Pension Web Portal