Haryana Bhavantar Bharpai Yojana Online Registration – Onion & Potato Registration Date Extended | www.hsamb.gov.in
Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana Potato and Onion Registration Last Date Extended, Haryana Bhavantar Bharpai Yojana Online Registration, Online Farmer Registration Process, Onion and Potato Registration, हरियाणा भावान्तर भरपाई योजना ऑनलाइन पंजीकरण, ऑनलाइन किसान पंजीकरण, आलू अवम प्याज़ पंजीकरण
Latest Updates – According to sowing time, the Onion and Potato registration under Bhavantar Bharpai Yojana is going on. The state government of Haryana has extended the last date of Bhavantar Bharpai Yojana Registration by 28 February 2018.
Haryana Bhavantar Bharpai Yojana
If the farmers get their product sold in the government market at less than the fixed price fixed by the government, then the loss of the farmer will be compensated by the government.
Objectives of Haryana Bhavantar Bharpai Yojana
- Reduce the risk by the fixed preserved value of the farmers during the low prices of vegetables and fruits in Mandi.
- Encourage the farmers for diversification in agriculture.
- In the first phase, the crops covered under the scheme, protected price and fixed production.
Crops for Haryana Bhavantar Bharpai Yojana Online Registration
Onions & Potatoes
Protected Price and Fixed Production of Identified Crops
|S.No||Crop Name||Fixed Price(Rs. per Quintel)||Fixed Production (Quintel per Hectare)|
Highlights of Haryana Bhavantar Bharpai Yojana Online Registration
- Risk-free vegetable cultivators.
- Under the scheme, to ensure the income of Rupees 56000 / – per acre from Rs. 48000 / – on the above crops.
- Under the scheme, fix the preserved prices for four vegetables
- In Mandi, at the reduced price of the vegetable sold in the prescribed period, the government compensated by the gap between the prices registered to the registered value of the registered farmers through the BBY e-portal on the website (www.hsamb.gov.in).
- The benefits of this scheme are eligible for landlord, lessee or tenant on rent.
Haryana Bhavantar Bharpai Yojana Online Registration
The H.S.A.M. Board has started an online process for farmers registration. Now farmers can register online
- Firstly, visit the official website or directly click on this link https://ekharid.in/MMS/FarmerRegistrationOpen
- After that read all the guidelines and instructions carefully and click on Proceed for Registration
- Then, an online registration form will appear on your screen, fill out the registration form carefully.
Guidelines for Filling the Haryana Bhavantar Bharpai Yojana Online Registration Form
- All (*) marked areas are mandatory.
- Aadhaar card number should be 12 digits.
- Mobile number must be 10 digits
- Fill the correct mobile number. The information will be sent by SMS to this registered mobile number.
- Birth date should be matched with ID proof.
Scanned Documents Required for Haryana Bhavantar Bharpai Yojana Online Registration
Farmers can submit a scan/photo copy of any one of the following ID proofs –
- Aadhar Card
- driving license
- Voter id
- Farmer’s passport is mandatory for registration.
- For the details of the account number of the farmer, the first-page copy of the bank passbook is mandatory.
Note – The size limit is 2 MB for document or photo upload.
Click the Upload button and browse to the file to upload.
Bank Account Details
The following details are required to fill the bank details:
Bank name: Choose the name of the bank from the drop-down given
IFSC code: IFSC code should be provided in accordance with the bank name given.
Account Number: Enter the Farmer’s Account Number
Confirm Account Number: The account number must match the given account number.
Account holder’s name: The name of the account holder must match the bank account details.
Note – It is compulsory to upload the first page of the bank passbook with details of the farmer’s account number.
Submission of Haryana Bhavantar Bharpai Yojana Online Registration
- After filling all these details hit the submit button.
- Then, after clicking on submit button, the seeding statement form will open. The following information is necessary to fill the seeding details:
Name of Scheme
Area in Hectare
- Fort Number: Enter the fort number where the cultivation has been done. Example 101,102,103
- Producer category-fill the type of productive category (landowner, lessee, tenant or joint)
- Click Submit button.
- Print acknowledgment slip.
- For promotion, sales on J-Farm will be mandatory.
- After sale on J-Farm, the sales statement will be uploaded on BBY e-portal, for which convenience will be available at the office of each concerned Market Committee.
- During the period of sale, if the wholesale price of crop production is less than the protected price, the farmer will be eligible to compensate for the difference of the quote.
- Sales on J-Farm and fixed production per acre (whichever is less) will be encouraged on multiplying by price.
- The incentive amount will be released within 15 days of the sale of the farmer’s linked link bank account.
- The average daily wholesale price will be determined on the basis of the daily quotation of the monks marked by the Mandi Board.
Last Date (Extended) – 28 February 2018
Helpline Number – 18001802060
Download My Government Schemes Mobile App and get daily updates of State & Central Government Schemes & Government Jobs on Your Smartphone. Thank You!