Haryana Apprentice Registration – Under the Shikshuta Prashikshan Yojana, the Champion of Charge National Award 2017 Winner Haryana Government has initiated the appointment of Apprentices in the State Government’s department, Boards, Corporations, agencies etc under the Apprentices Act – 1961 and Rashtriya Protsahan Yojana.
Government’s Aim – 2 Lakh Employment
Steps Taken by State Government for Haryana Apprentice Registration
- The state government has given instructions to appoint 10 percent apprentices of total manpower in all government offices.
- Besides this, a provision of 31.64 crores budget for the last quarter of the current year for honorarium
- Also, the state government has set a target of appointment of 15,000 apprentices.
Eligibility Criteria for Candidates for Haryana Apprentice Registration
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Haryana.
- Must be passed ITI in the related stream OR
- Educational qualification set for business education under Apprentices Act
Special Features of Haryana Apprentice Registration
- Priority will be given to the applicants of Scheduled Cast for appointment on 20% Seats.
- Besides this, priority will also be given to the applicants of Backward Cast for appointment on 27% Seats.
Benefits of Haryana Apprentice Registration
- Apprentices Training available in 259 Business
- Training Period of 1 to 2 Years
- Also, an honorarium of 70% to 90% of Notified Salary during the training period.
- Besides this, after the completion of training, the central government will provide a National Apprentices Certificate after passing the examination.
- Many employment opportunities for the Apprentices Training Certificate Holder.
Online Applying Procedure for Haryana Apprentice Registration
All the interested and eligible applicants can apply for this program via online mode. For this, just follow the below mentioned simple steps –
- Firstly, visit the official Apprentices Portal i.e. www.apprenticeship.gov.in
- Then click on Apprentice Registration Option under Apprentice Column
- After that, a registration form will appear on the next page. Fill out this registration form carefully.
- Then enter your Personal Details, Contact Details, Qualification Details, Technical Qualification Details, Trade Prefrences etc.
- After that, upload all the essential documents, photograph signature etc carefully.
- After that, hit the submit button.
Read More – Haryana Government Schemes
Note – Use your own email id and Mobile Number in the registration process
Important Dates for Haryana Apprentice Registration
Last Date – 15-02-2018
- For the list of Business or more information visit www.dgt.gov.in
- For more information and help visit nearest State ITI.