Har Ghar Bijli Yojana – New Scheme by CM Nitish Kumar
Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar has launched a new Scheme today named as – “Har Ghar Bijli Yojana”. This scheme launched by Nitish Kumar is a part of Seven Nischya Scheme in Bihar. Nitish Kumar launched this scheme During a program in Bihar. Under this scheme in Current Financial year Connections will be provided to 20 million homes. A survey was conducted in 1.95 million homes before the launch of this scheme. Under this scheme Bihar government would provide money for connection to peopleot not having money, But the consumer will have to pay the money in installments later under Har Ghar Bijli Yojana.
Objective of Har Ghar Bijli Yojana
Har Ghar Bijli Yojana aims to provide Electricity to those people in Bihar in the following Financial year. Bihar Government aims to provide electricty to upto 20 Million homes under this scheme, government is also providing money to poor people for this scheme under installments.
- This scheme is a Part of the Seven Nischya Schemes launched in Bihar by Nitish Kumar.
- Aims to provide electricity to 20 million people in the following financial year.
During his speech CM Nitish kumar also said that – “The state’s share of power in the region has increased.Many places are still under way.Our government is dedicated to the goal achieved.”
- Under Har Ghar Bijili Yojana Cm also promised the goal to be achieved in two years.
- The Official document under this scheme will be published on 20 November.
Here are the links of some Nischya Scheme Launched so far in Bihar –
- Kushal Yuva Program
- Swayam Sahayta Bhatta Yojana