Gwalior BPL Ration Card – Apply | Gwalior BPL List Name Addition
Gwalior BPL Ration Card – Hello Friends, today I am going to provide you information regarding Gwalior BPL Ration Card and List. In this article, I will guide you how to add the name in Gwalior BPL List and How to Apply for BPL Ration Card?. I will tell you the detailed procedure for adding the name in Gwalior BPL List. Read this article for complete information.
Gwalior BPL Ration Card
It has been noticed that the common man is not aware of the correct procedure for applying for a ration card below the poverty line. Due to which they face many problems. That is why we are providing the detailed procedure of applying for BPL Ration Card and Adding Name in BPL List in Gwalior.
How to Add Name in Gwalior BPL Ration Card List
- To add name the BPL list, the applicant must first get a free application from the Janmmitra Center or the Public Service Services Guarantee Center and fill it with the correct information.
- The applicant will submit the affidavit along with the application form, proof of residence, copy of Aadhar Card of Head and 1 photo of Head of the family along with the fee fixed by the Government on the Janmmitra Center or Public Service Services Guarantee Center.
- As per the rules, there is a concession of stamp duty on affidavits for SC and ST applicants. In this context, such applicants will have to prepare and submit the affidavit on water papers.
- To add the name to the survey list, this application will be checked by TC, Patwari, Revenue Inspector of the concerned area on this application. After this, eligibility will be checked by the Sub-Divisional Officer Revenue after which the applicant’s name will be forwarded to be added to the BPL list.
- After this process, the BPL survey list will be issued by local bodies like Municipal Corporation, Nagar Panchayat, Janpad Panchayat applicant.
How to Apply for Gwalior BPL Ration Card
People living below the poverty line must complete this process and apply for Ration Card application. Here are the steps –
- After the release of the BPL survey list, the applicant will have to fill up an application form to make a new BPL card which will be received from the Janmitra / Public Service Center.
- Applicant has to attach three photos of the head of the family, copy of the Aadhaar card of all the family members, and the photocopy of BPL survey list along with the application form.
- After submitting the application of new BPL ration card, BPL ration card will be prepared by the Assistant Supply Officer in the urban area of the district headquarters and the concerned Tehsildar in the other area. A complete BPL ration card applicant who will be provided through Janmitra Center / Public Service Center.
हिंदी में पढ़ें – ग्वालियर BPL राशन कार्ड आवेदन