Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana 2019 | Registration | Application Form | Rs. 1 Lakh for Daughters
Gujarat Government has introduced Vahli Dikri Yojana to improve the sex ratio of girls in Gujarat, this scheme is also named as Dear Daughter Scheme. However. this scheme is launched under Beti Bacho Beti Padhao Mission. According to the scheme, the state government will provide financial assistance of 1 lakh to the first and second daughter of the family for their future education. In an actual manner, this financial amount would be given when she will complete the age of 18 years.
Main Objective of Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana 2019
The state government has launched this scheme with an aim to improve the girl child sex ratio in the state because the government has found that a major drop down in the sex ratio of girls. According to the reports, the Gujarat state currently stands at 883 girls per 1000 boys. I order to improve the girl’s sex ratio in the state, the government will provide Rs. 1 lakh for girls under Vahli Dikri Yojana. This financial help would be provided for their wedding or higher education. The government is expected that this scheme will improve the birth rate of girls and will strengthen the socio-economic status of the girls in society. Recently, in the Gujarat Budget 2019-20, the government has allocated 133 crore for Vahli Dikri Yojana.
Benefits of Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana 2019 – Financial Aid Detail
- According to the scheme, the benefit of this scheme will be given to the first and second daughter of the poor family.
- Under this scheme, financial assistance of Rs. 1 lakh will be given to the girl for her wedding or higher education.
- Besides, the government will also provide financial aid of Rs. 4000/- when she would be enrolled in the 1st class and Rs. 6000/- when she would be enrolled in the 9th class.
- Finally, Rs. 1 lakh would be provided for her higher education or wedding expenditures when she attains the age of 18 years.
- Only poor family daughters will get the benefit of this whose family income is less than 2 lakh in a year.
- This scheme will help to reduce the dropout rate of girls from education and would also prevent child marriage in the state.
Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana Registration Process | Download Application Form
The registration process of the scheme will be started very soon and the eligible people will soon able to fill Vahli Dikri Yojana Application Form. The scheme guidelines will be updated very soon stay connected with us.
Gujarat Vahali Dikri Yojana Eligibility Criteria
All the applicants will have to full fill the required eligibility criteria for apply Vahali Dikri Yojana
- The applicant must be a native of Gujarat.
- Under this scheme, only two daughters would be benefited in one family.
- Only those girls will be eligible whose family annual income is less than 2 lakh.
- The girl must belong to the poor family.
Required Documents for Apply Vahali Dikri Yojana
- Aadhaar Card
- Birth Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Residential Proof
- Bank Account Detail to Receive Financial Assistance Amount
The government is expecting that with the help of this scheme, the girl child birth ratio will improve in the state. It will also help to improve the girl’s education and prevent female feticide and child marriage in society. Gujarat government has also started Namo E – Tab Scheme 2019 for Medhavi Students and Institution/College Students.