Gujarat Shravan Tirthdarshan Yojana – गुजरात श्रवण तीर्थ दर्शन योजना
Gujarat Shravan Tirthdarshan Yojana
The state government of Gujarat will launch the Shravan Tirthdarshan Yojana. This scheme will be launched by the Chief Minister Vijay Rupani on Gujarat Day in Ahmedabad.
Objective of Shravan Tirthdarshan Yojana
In this scheme, the government will pay 50% costs of Tirth Yatra by Non-AC state transport bus in the state. This scheme will be launched for the groups of senior citizens, regardless of the communities to which they belong. Besides, this scheme will help them and cover important religious destinations in Gujarat.
Benefits of the Scheme
- This scheme is specially launched for Senior Citizens.
- The Government will pay 50% costs of Tirth Yatra by Non-AC state transport bus in the state
- The Government will provide subsidies for senior citizens going on Tirth Yatra within the state in its budget.
- There is no restriction for any community senior citizens. They can avail the benefit of the scheme.
- Applicants must be the resident of Gujarat
- Applicant’s age must be 60+.
The interested people can apply for the scheme by filling a simple application form which is given below. Under the scheme, groups of senior citizens will have to make travel plans for two night and three-day programs and approach respective state transport depots.
Any one of the following document required:-
- Aadhar Card
- Ration Card
- Driving License