Gujarat Ration Card Apply Online Complete Details : Ration card is an essential document required in various government schemes and different official and legal verification. It allows the above poverty line or below poverty line people to take grains as wheat etc, kerosene oil and other basic food securities.
GUJARAT GOVERNMENT has taken a step towards the digitization of the records and to provide as much facilities and procedures online as possible. Under this step you can now apply online for the new ration card through the digital Gujarat online portal.
This online portal is a combined juncture of National Informatics Center and Gujarat state government food supply department.
Anyone with the Gujarat domicile can easily avail their ration card through the online portal by verifying them through certain identity proofs such as Aadhar card, Driving license, Voter Id etc.
APPLICATION PROCEDURE TO OBTAIN Gujarat Ration Card Apply Online ONLINE PORTAL
- Visit the official website of Gujarat Government digitalgujarat.gov.in .
- Register yourself on Digital Gujarat official portal. If you are already registered then go ahead for further proceedings.
- Click on revenue menu in the present home page and visit the more certificate option in which you will find many certificate verification options.
- Select the New Ration Card Certificate, where you will find a Apply Online button for filling the form online.
- Fill your Aadhar number after login here and then click on continue
- Fill all the required fields mentioned in the page and then click on update Profile button to save your profile for further usage and click on Next.
- A page seeking information of the Ration Card Applicant details will be open. Fill all the fields such as your name, Address, Contact number, Bank details, account number, annual income etc.
- Now another page will be open, just click on the go and next options for the further proceedings and you will easily apply your ration card online.
Hope by following these some easy steps you will apply your ration card online and can get the desired information.
In case of any query contact Gujarat Help desk number: 18002335500.
If you face any problem in accessing the information or the procedure, comment your problem in our comment box.