The Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment (Scheduled Castes Welfare Department) has started Manav Garima Yojana for Scheduled Cast category people. This scheme has been started with an aim to starting a small business for the people of Scheduled Castes and promoting employment and self-sufficiency among them.
Objective of Manav Garima Yojana Gujarat
The main objective of this scheme is to provide financial help to the Scheduled Cast families to start a small business and gain livelihood with the help of Gujarat Government. Under this scheme, people can get financial help to start their small business after completing eligibility criteria and without taking the loan from banks. This scheme will help the scheduled cast people to raise their livelihood. All Scheduled Castes of Gujarat can avail the benefits of this scheme.
Benefits of Manav Garima Yojana Gujarat
- Manav Garima Yojana started to provide self-employment to the Scheduled Castes people and to make and encourage self-reliant.
- Under this scheme financial assistance or equipment is given to start small business or self-employed.
- Under this scheme financial assistance of Rs. 4000 will be provided without obtaining the loan from the bank for purchase of equipment.
Eligibility for Apply Gujarat Manav Garima Yojana
- Applicant must be a resident of Gujarat
- Applicant should be Scheduled Castes
- The annual income of the rural people should not be more than Rs. 47,000/-
- The annual income of the urban population should not exceed Rs. 68,000/-.
Required Documents for Apply
- Income Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Passport Size Photo
- Bank Details such as account number, IFSC, MICR code etc.
- Caste Certificate.
- Copy of Bank Passbook
How to Apply for Gujarat Manav Garima Yojana
All the SC applicants can apply for Manav Garima Yojana by filling a simple application which is available at the office of Scheduled Castes Welfare Department or Social Welfare Office. The application form can be submitted to the same office.
Reference and Details
- For more information about documents and other help
- Please visit the link to the official website below https://sje.gujarat.gov.in
- Manav Garima Yojana Complete Detail: https://sje.gujarat.gov.in/dscw/showpage.aspx?contentid=1548&lang=Gujarati
- Applicants can contact their nearest Social Justice and Empowerment Office.
- Applicants can contact their nearest social welfare office.
- Applicants can contact the Scheduled Castes Welfare Department from Gandhinagar, Gujarat State.