Gujarat Manav Garima Yojana for Scheduled Cast People
Manav Garima Yojana Gujarat – The State Government of Gujarat has launched Manav Garima Yojana for Scheduled Cast category people in the state. Under this scheme, the state government will provide financial assistance to the Scheduled Cast category people to start their own business to improve their livelihood. This scheme is launched by the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment (Scheduled Castes Welfare Department). This scheme will encourage the people for self-employment.
Objective of Manav Garima Yojana Gujarat
This is a welfare scheme of Gujarat Government which is specially launched for scheduled cast people. The government has launched this scheme with an aim to start this scheme to provide financial assistance to the scheduled cast people to start their own business in the state. This scheme will help them to start a small business which will improve their livelihood. All the scheduled cast people can take the benefit of this scheme by filling a simple application form. Other cast people are not eligible for this scheme.
Benefits of Manav Garima Yojana Gujarat
- This scheme will encourage the scheduled cast people to start a small business with help of government’s finance assistance.
- Under this scheme, the scheduled cast people will get financial assistance from the state government for self employment.
- Without getting loan fromthe bank, the government is providing financial assistance of Rs. 4000/-. to purchase of equipment.
Eligibility for Apply Gujarat Manav Garima Yojana
- The applicant must be a native of Gujarat State.
- Only scheduled cast people can apply for this scheme.
- According to the scheme, those people are living in the rural areas their annual income should not be more than Rs. 47,000/-.
- While the urban areas people annual income should not be more than Rs. 68,000/-.
Required Documents for Apply
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate.
- Income Certificate
- Passport Size Photo
- Copy of Bank Passbook
- Bank Details such as account number, IFSC, MICR code etc
How to Apply for Gujarat Manav Garima Yojana
All the applicants of Scheduled Cast category can be obtained the application form from the office of Scheduled Castes Welfare Department or Social Welfare Office. The completely filled application form will be submitted at the same place.
Reference and Details
- For more information its official website below https://sje.gujarat.gov.in
- Manav Garima Yojana Complete Detail: https://sje.gujarat.gov.in/dscw/showpage.aspx?contentid=1548&lang=Gujarati
- Contact to the Social Justice and Empowerment Office.
- Social Welfare Office.
- Applicants can also contact to the Scheduled Castes Welfare Department from Gandhinagar, Gujarat State.