Gujarat Gaurav Nari Niti Yojana – Complete Details
Gujarat Gaurav Nari Niti Yojana – The state government of Gujarat has launched Gaurav Nari Niti Yojana in the state. This scheme is specially launched for the welfare of the women. However, this scheme is implementing by the Gujarat Ministry of Women and Child Development. Under this scheme, the government is want bring euallity in the man and women in the society. This scheme will improve the women empowerment in the state.
Objective of Gujarat Gaurav Nari Niti Yojana
This is a welfare scheme of Gujarat Government which is specially launched for the welfare of the women. This scheme is launched with an objective to ensure that the women will be treated equally in the society in every manner. Under this scheme, the government will provide every facility such as Economic Environment, Health, and Quality of Life, Non-Violence, Education, Advocacy, and Capacity Building and much more. This scheme will help to improve the women empowerment in the society. Under this scheme, the women will be encourage to do some activities like ontract farming, farm services, processing, marketing of dairy and poultry and agricultural product which will help the women to become self dependent in the society.
Read More: Complete List of Gujarat Government Schemes
Benefits of Gujarat Gaurav Nari Niti Yojana
- This scheme will help the women to live in a better economic environment.
- Under this scheme, the government will provide skill training like technical, managerial skills of artisan. The poor women who are unskilled they will get special traning in the different fields by the NGO’s and other private bodies.
- This scheme also help the girls students to find a better job options.
- The government will also provide women’s hostel facility in all the districts.
- The government will also provide fund to the SHGs and women’s cooperativies to encourage the women to do some economic activities.
- The women can also get fund from the cooperative and nationalized bank to do some income generating activites like farm, forest and non-farm.
- The government will also trained social workers to the help the women to raise the voice against the violence in the society.
- Only women are eligible for this scheme.
- The women must be a resident of Gujarat State.
- Poor, illiterate and unskilled women who are living in rural and urban areas they are eligible for this scheme.
- Identity proof: Aadhar card, Voter ID
- BPL card (if available)
- Birth certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Residence proof: Domicile certificate, Electricity bill etc.
Note: Documents may need or not but applicant can keep
How to Apply for Gujarat Gaurav Nari Niti Yojana
- Only women applicants can apply for this scheme, if any women want to take the benefit of this scheme they will have to contact to the Nearest Department of women and child development
- Department of women and child development is nodal agency for implementation of scheme
- For more information the applicant can contact to the Department of women and child development.