Gujarat Gaurav Nari Niti Yojana – Complete Details
Gujarat Gaurav Nari Niti Yojana – The Gujarat Ministry of Women and Child Development has launched a new scheme named ‘Gujarat Gaurav Nari Niti Yojana’. Under this scheme, the state government intensively focuses on gender equality, it is the vision that men and women should be treated equally in social, economic and all other aspects of society, and to not be discriminated against on the basis of their gender.
Details of Gujarat Gaurav Nari Niti Yojana
Under Gujarat Gaurav Nari Niti Yojana, it is ensured that women are treated equally and provides many services, facilities etc. e.g. Economic Environment, Health, and Quality of Life, Non-Violence, Education, Advocacy, and Capacity Building etc by the state government.
Objectives of the Scheme
The main motto of this scheme is to empower the women in Gujarat. This scheme encourages women SHGs to take up activities like contract farming, farm services, processing, marketing of dairy and poultry and agricultural product etc. and scheme makes sure All women resident of Gujarat can get benefits of the scheme. More information can be obtained from nearest women and child development department.
Read More: Complete List of Gujarat Government Schemes
Benefits of the Scheme
- Scheme to provide better economic environment to women
- Scheme to strengthen and upgrade technical entrepreneurial and managerial skills of artisan and poor women and unskilled nonliterate young women through special training courses with the help of NGOs, cooperatives & private bodies
- Scheme to promote institutions to equip girl students with information to seek employment
- Scheme to set up working women’s hostel at all district and major cities
- Scheme set up a fund to support SHGs and women’s cooperatives and enable them to initiate economic activities
- Scheme to encourage cooperative and nationalized banks to provide credit to women SHGs for farm, forest and non-farm income generating activities
- Scheme to train a large pool of existing social workers to address the issue of violence against women and systematically handle such victims of violence
- Women resident of Gujarat are eligible
- Women who are illiterate, poor, unskilled etc. lives in rural or urban area are eligible to get benefits of scheme
- Residence proof: Domicile certificate, Electricity bill etc.
- Identity proof: Aadhar card, Voter ID etc.
- BPL card (if available)
- Age proof: Birth certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Note: Documents may need or not but applicant can keep
How to Apply
- The beneficiary can contact Nearest Department of women and child development to get benefits of the scheme. No specific application procedure is mentioned. Department of women and child development is nodal agency for implementation of scheme
- Applicant can contact to Nearest Department of women and child development for more details