Gujarat Education Loan Subsidy Scheme 2018 – The State Government of Gujarat has come up with Gujarat Education Loan Subsidy Scheme 2018 for the students who want to get the higher education. The state government has launched this scheme under Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana.
Gujarat Education Loan Subsidy Scheme 2018
In this scheme, all the eligible students will get education loan with 100% Interest Subsidy. This education loan will be provided for Moratorium Period (duration of course plus 1 more year). Only those students will get the benefit of this scheme who has required education loan up to Rs. 10 Lakh. The registration of Gujarat Education Loan Interest Subsidy Scheme has been started, the interested candidates can apply online for this scheme by visiting official website kcg.gujarat.gov.in.
The State Government will provide the benefits of this loan subsidy scheme to all the bright and needy students to continue their studies after Class 12th. The Gujarat Government has sanctioned a total amount of Rs. 500 lakh crore for this scheme.
Gujarat Education Loan Subsidy Scheme 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
Students can avail the benefits of this education loan scheme for Higher Education in Graduate / Post-Graduate /Diploma and Professional Courses subject to the following eligibility conditions –
- All the students who have passed class 12th or equivalent with at least 60 percent marks from from Gujarat Higher Secondary Examination Board (GHSEB) or Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) and must be enrolled in a recognized University.
- Student’s family’s annual income from all sources must not exceed Rs. 6 lakh
- A student must have passed class 12th after 2012 academic year. In case, students who have passed class 12th before 2011 where no percentage is shown in marksheet, then such candidates can apply on the percentage basis.
- Besides this, those students who have enrolled in diploma admission after class 10th (does not possess 12th marksheet) and have taken admission in Graduation / Post graduation can also apply on CGI / CGPA / percentage basis.
Gujarat Education Loan Subsidy Scheme 2018 – Online Applying Procedure
Here is the complete online applying procedure for the scheme. Follow the simple steps mentioned below –
- Firstly, visit the official website of Gujarat Knowledge Consortium Of Gujarat i.e. kcg.gujarat.gov.in
- Click on “Interest Subsidy Scheme on Education Loan (Registration Open)” option on the homepage
- You can also click directly on this link
- After that, click on “Online Registration Form for Interest Subsidy Scheme on Education Loan“.
- Then, an online application form will appear on your screen.
- Fill out the application form carefully and click on “Next” option.
- After that, an online registration Form will appear on your screen.
- Now fill all the details in the registration form and hit the “Submit” button.
Self Declaration For Non IT Returns – Click Here
Self Declaration for No Other Scheme Benefit Taken – Click Here
Bank Endorsement Form – Click Here
Government Resolution – Click Here
Circular – Click Here