Gujarat Beti Bachao Scheme – Gujarat Government has launched Beti Bachao Scheme for citizens of Gujarat State. This scheme is also called Beti Vadhaao Scheme in Gujarati. This scheme is launched under the most ambutious Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Abhiyan of Central Government. Under this scheme, the government will provide financial help to the families who have only one daughter in the family. According to the scheme, those families will financial help of Rs. 6000/- who have only one daughter in the family an no son while those families having two daughters they will get financial help of Rs. 5000/-.
Details of Gujarat Beti Bachao Scheme
This scheme is launched by the Gujarat Ministry of Women and Child Development which is specially launched for the girls of the state. This scheme is launched with an objective to increase the girls ratio in the state. According to survey, the government has received the poor resut of girl child sex retio in the state. So the government has started this scheme to provide financial help to the families who have one or two girl child in the family and no son.
Objectives of Gujarat Beti Bachao Scheme
- This scheme is launched under ‘Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Campaign’ to improve the girls ratio in the state and provide them security. This scheme is also called Beti Vadhaao Abhiyan.
- This scheme will help to improve the girl child sex ratio and stop the girl child feticide.
- This scheme will also help the girls by providing them financial help, safty and security in the society.
Benefits of the Scheme
- This scheme will help to remove the social evils from the socity related to the girls.
- Those familes will get financial help of Rs. 6000/- who has only one girl child.
- Besides those families will get financial help of Rs. 5000 who have two daughters in the family and no son.
- The applicant must be resident of Gujarat State.
- Only BPL families are eligible for this scheme.
- Only those women will get the benefit of this scheme whose age is upto 35 years.
- The girl child age should be one year for one daughter in the family.
- The government will also provide Social Defence Certificate to those families who has adpoted the family planning after having one or two daughter and no son in the family.
- Social Defence Certificate is given to families who adopt family planning after having one or two daughters or and have no son.
Complete List of Gujarat Government Schemes
- Identity proof: Aadhar card\ Voter ID
- BPL Ration card
- Women’s age proof: birth certificate etc.
- Passport size photo
- Bank passbook copy
- Bank details e.g. IFSC code, MICR code, Account no.
- Residence proof: Domicile certificate\ Electricity bill
How to Apply for Beti Bachao Scheme Gujarat
The eligible applicant can apply for this scheme by visiting their nearest Nearest Anganwadi center or Department of Women and Child Development.
- Anganwadi worker/ Anganwadi Helper
- Applicant women can contact to Nearest Department of Women and Child Development
Use Some Important Links
Official Website of Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Yojana – http://www.wcd.nic.in/bbbp-schemes