The Central Government has announced Lucky Grahak Yojana and DG Dhan Vyapari Yojana in order to promote transactions. The CEO of Policy Commission Amitabh Kant informed on Thursday that after Christmas, 15,000 winners will be distributed prizes under this scheme.
He informed that 15,000 winners consumers will be given a reward of Rs. 1000 per day from 25 December to next 100 days. Besides this, the merchants will also be given upto Rs.50,000 under DG Dhan Vyapari Yojana.
Under DG Dhan Vyapari Yojana, the merchants will be given weekly rewards upto Rs.7000 and maximum rewards up to Rs.50,000.
Amitabh Kant said that the keepers who use digital transactions will be rewarded by Rs.7000 in a week.
Amitabh Kant said that under Lucky Grahak Yojana starting from Christmas Day, 15,000 Lucky Customer will be given a reward of Rs.1000 every day to the next 100 days. These rewards will be given on the behalf of NPCI National Commission of India.
Besides this, 3 mega draws will be held on 14 April 2017. In this, the winners will be rewarded Rs. 1 crore, 50 lakh and 25 lakh.
Check whether you are a winner or not by following few simple steps-
– Go to the Official Website of Lucky Grahak Yojana
– Select ‘Consumer’ if you are a customer or select ‘Merchant’ if you are a trader or merchant.
– Enter your registered mobile number.
– Then an OTP will receive on your number enter the OTP code and submit.
– It will appear if you are a winner.