The government of Goa is going to launch its new scheme named ”Goa Yuva Samwad Yojana’‘. Under this scheme, sim cards with free 100 minutes for calling and 3GB of internet data will be provided to the youth of Goa.
This scheme will be implemented soon as the scheme has been approved by the cabinet. Recently some free smartphones schemes have been launched in different states such as Uttar Pradesh, Punjab, and Andhra Pradesh. However, the difference is instead of giving free smartphones, the government of Goa is giving free calling minutes and free data to the youths of Goa.
Some Important Information Regarding the Scheme:
– The scheme is launched under the name of ”Goa Yuva Samwad Yojana”.
– The cabinet has approved the scheme.
– Free Lifetime Validity Sim plus 100 Free Minutes & 3GB Data will be provided under the scheme.
– The scheme will be valid for 3 Years.
– Vodafone will be the cellular partner.
– Applicant must be a resident of Goa for Last 5 years.
– Age of the applicant must be between 16 to 30 years.
– Eligible applicants will be offered free Sim Card.
– As there has been a tie up with Vodafone, all Sim Cards will be of Vodafone network only.
– Beneficiaries need to submit their Aadhaar Card and Voter Card and address proof.
– A passport size photograph has to be submitted.
– After the customer application form (CAF) will be filled under the Goa Yuva Samwad Yojana, the back end team will activate the sim.
– The offer under the scheme will then be implemented and each user will get 100 free calling minutes along with 3GB Free internet.
The registration portal and official notification will be launched very soon.
Note – For further information such as official notification, official portal, official website etc. stay connected with us.