Goa Yuva Samvad Yojana – गोवा युवा संवाद योजना || Apply Online || Complete Details
Goa Yuva Samvad Yojana
Goa State Government has initiated an innovative and unique scheme named ‘Goa Yuva Samvad Yojana’ for the youths of the state. On December 5, Goa Chief Minister Lakshmikant Parsekar launched this scheme in the state.
What is Goa Yuva Samvad Yojana
Under this scheme, the state government provides free one time SIM card with 3G internet and talk time facilities to the youth of the state.
Goa State Government has provided its contribution in the government’s ambitious initiative ‘Digital India’. The main motto of this scheme is to provide free voice as well as data access to the youth in order to make the digital revolution in the state.
Goa Yuva Samwad Yojana is more useful to the rural youth who today is out of the digital India paradigm due to nonavailability of internet access. It will also help the youth to connect across the state and countries and increase their knowledge base in terms of education, career opportunities and skill development.
The scheme is implemented by the Goa Electronic Ltd and this scheme supports Prime Minister Digital India campaign. This scheme will be valid for a period of three years and Goa government has signed with Vodafone as their cellular partner for this scheme
Read More: हिंदी में पढ़ें
Benefits of the Scheme
- Government will provide free one time SIM card with 3G internet and talk time facilities to the youth of the state.
- 3GB mobile data (on 3G mobile only) and free 100 minutes for calling monthly and continue up to 3 year.
- SIM card comes with lifetime validity.
- Rural youth in Goa get more benefits in the scheme
- Internet access helps to increase their knowledge base in terms of education, career opportunities and skill development.
- Applicant must be resident of Goa.
- The applicant’s age should be between 16 to 30 years.
- Identity proof such as Aadhaar card or voter id
- Passport size photo
- The application forms for Goa Yuva Samwad Yojana will be available free of cost at the Vodafone Stores/Vodafone Mini Stores across the state.
- The form is given on producing the identity card.
- Applicant should fill the form along with attaching all essentials documents and submit it to the nearest retailer.
- Applications will be digitized and authorized by the Government.
- All youth whose application is approved by the Government will receive the message on the Alternate mobile number provided on the form to come and collect their SIM at the selected Retailer Outlet