Ladli Laxmi Scheme Go: The state government of Goa has come up with a new scheme named Ladli Laxmi Yojana for girls in Goa. This is a welfare scheme which is launched in association with Women and Child Welfare Department. Under this scheme, the government is providing a financial assistance of Rs. 1 Lakh to the girls who attains the age of 18 years or above. According to the scheme, the government is providing this financial assistance for girl’s marriage.
What is Ladli Laxmi Yojana
Ladli Laxmi Yojana is a welfare scheme which is specially launched for girls for providing financial assistance for their marriage. The main objective of this scheme is to provide financial help for those families could not afford the financial amount during their daughter’s marriage. According to the scheme, this financial help will be given to those girls who has completed the age of 18 years or above. In order to implement this scheme the government has approved an amount of Rs. 150 crores and five banks have been enrolled with the Women and Child Welfare Department for providing fund to the poor families daughters. With the help of this scheme, the government is expecting that this scheme will create an positive impact in the society related to the girls. According to the scheme, the scheme amount will credited to the bank account of beneficiary which will be provided after showing the marriage certificate and declaration of the marriage.
Read More: हिंदी में पढ़ें
Benefits of the Scheme
- The government is providing financial assistance of Rs. 1 Lakh to girls for their marriage.
- The benefit of the scheme will be given to the girls whose age is between 18-40 years.
- Only girls are eligible for this scheme.
- The girl applicant must be a native of Goa state.
- The girl age must be between 18-40 years.
- Applicant must be living in Goa state for last 15 years.
- Aadhaar card as Identity Proof
- Birth certificate
- Residence Certificate
- School Leaving Certificate
- Education certificate
- Self Certified copy of the Civil Marriage Registration Certificate
- School leaving certificate of the parent
- Bank account details
- Passport size photos
The needy families and girls can apply for this scheme by filling a simple application which can be obtained from Director of Women and Child Development office in Goa. After filling the application the applicant will have to submit the applicaiton form with all the required documents at the same place.