Chief Minister’s Rojgar Yojana (CMRY) Goa: Goa Governemnt has introduced a new scheme under the name of Mukhyamantri Rojgar Yojana (Chief Minister Rojgar Yojana). This scheme is specially launched for unemployed youth of Goa. Under this scheme, the government will provide suitable jobs to the unemployed youth. This scheme is launched with the association of Economic Development Corporation of Goa.
What is Chief Minister’s Rojgar Yojana
Chief Minister’s Rojgar Yojana is a Rojgar Yojana which launched by the Goa Government for the unemployed youth of Goa. Under this scheme, the government will provide jobs to the all unemployed youth who belong to the general people, scheduled caste, scheduled tribe and other backward class. According to the scheme, the government is providing loan to the unemployed youth who want to start their own business. If unemployed youth want to get loan under this scheme, the government will provide them a maximum loan amount of Rs. 20 lakh. This loan amount will be given individualy to the professional degree/diploma/I.T.I including those who are undergoing special training programs conducted by authorized Government Departments in Goa.
Read More: हिंदी में पढ़ें
Under this scheme, other can also take the benefit of this scheme, they can take a loan of Rs. 15 lakh. According to the terms and conditon of the scheme, the government will also provide a ompulsory entrepreneurship training of up to 30 days to the beneficiaries before providing loan.
The main objective of this scheme is to provide new job opportunities to the unemployed youth of Goa by providing them loan. Those unemployed youth who want to start their own business they can take a loan of Rs. 20 lakh. This scheme help to create self-employement activity in the society.
Benefits of Chief Minister’s Rojgar Yojana
- This scheme is for unemployed youth of Goa and other can also take the benefit of this scheme.
- The beneficiaries can get a loan of Rs. 15 lakh for non-technical persons.
- While the professionals and technically qualified persons can take the benefits of the loan of Rs.20 lakh.
- The unemployed youth or applicant must be native of Goa.
- The applicant age should be between 18 to 42 years for general category while 5 years relaxation will be given to the those applicant who are widow, disabled person, scheduled caste, scheduled tribe & other Backward class people.
- The applicant should be defaulter in any bank case.
- The applicant’s minimum educational qualification should be 8th class passed.
- The annual income of the beneficiary along with spouse and family member should not be more then 3,00,000/-.
- Aadhaar card
- Residential proof
- School Leaving Certificate
- Passing certificate
- Qualification documents
- Passport size photos
- The applicants can apply for this scheme by filling an application which is available at Economic Development Corporation of Goa, offices.
- The completely filled applicaiton should be submitted at the same place with all required documents.
- The applicant will have to pay for application form as per loan requirement Rs. 100/- for loan above 50,000/- while 25/- for the loan up to 50,000/-.