Goa Chief Minister’s Rojgar Yojana (CMRY) – गोवा मुख्यमंत्री रोजगार योजना || Apply || Complete Details
Chief Minister’s Rojgar Yojana (CMRY) Goa
Goa State Government has initiated a new scheme named ‘Chief Minister’s Rojgar Yojana (CMRY)’ in association with Economic Development Corporation of Goa for unemployed youth.
What is Chief Minister’s Rojgar Yojana
Under this scheme, state government provides employment to all general people, scheduled caste, scheduled tribe and other backward class people with the help of loans. The aim of the scheme is to boost the employment power and encouragement the lives of every unemployed people.
This Scheme will be open for all residents of Goa with minimum 15 years of domicile and up to 40 years. Under this scheme, the state government provides a loan of Rs. 20 lakh maximum to an individual for professional degree/diploma/I.T.I including those who are undergoing special training programs conducted by authorized Government Departments in Goa.
Read More: हिंदी में पढ़ें
The government also provides a loan of Rs. 15 lakh for others in the state. Besides this government provides compulsory entrepreneurship training of up to 30 days for the beneficiaries after the loan is sanctioned but before disbursement of the loan.
The main motto of the scheme is to provide financial assistance to educated unemployed youth by providing Institutional credit supported by Government subsidy to enable them to undertake productive income generation activities for self-employment.
Benefits of Chief Minister’s Rojgar Yojana
- The government provides the loan to start own business.
- Benefits of the loan of Rs. 15 lakh for non-technical persons.
- Benefits of the loan of Rs.20 lakh for professionals and technically qualified persons.
- Applicant must be a resident of state Goa.
- Unemployed applicant should be between 18 to 42 years in general and 5 Years relaxation in case of widow, disabled person, scheduled caste, scheduled tribe & other Backward class people.
- Applicant Should not be a defaulter to any nationalized bank/financial institution/co-operative bank.
- Applicant should be at least class 8th passed but, it is relaxable in deserving cases.
- The income of the beneficiary along with spouse and family member should not exceed above 3,00,000/- per annum.
- Identity card such as Aadhaar card
- Residential proof
- School Leaving Certificate
- Passing certificate
- Qualification documents
- Passport size photos
- Application form for Chief Minister’s Rojgar Yojana is available at Economic Development Corporation of Goa, offices.
- Applicant should fill application form along with attaching all essential documents.
- Application form available at price of Rs. 100/- for loan above 50,000/- & 25/- for the loan up to 50,000/-.
- After filling the form, submit the application for along with application fees to the Economic Development Corporation of Goa, offices.