This is new announcement by Maharashtra for checking the online Land record, Mahabhulekh 7/12, or Maharashtra Bhumi Abhilekh (7/12 Utara in Marathi Online) official site bhulekh.maharashtra.gov.in for getting to land records is currently practical. The online 7/12 Utara Mahabhumi abhilekh is an online entry where individuals can get to online land records. Mahabhulekh Satbara (7/12) of Solapur, Pune and different regions is accessible in the Marathi language at the online site.
Every people would now be able to search their Bhoomi Naksha by following the means referenced in this article beneath. Here we will give you complete details of Mahabhulekh official site, 7/12 (Satbara) remove, getting reports, for example, 8A (८ अ) and property sheet (मालमत्ता पत्रक). You can likewise download carefully marked satbara card from the computerized satbara portal.
As the vast majority of the people are occupied with their employments, administrations or different organizations, so individuals doesn’t have legitimate information on their property in provincial regions and their yields. On the off chance that individuals needs to know the subtleties of their territory, at that point 7/12 (satbara utara) and 8A records by Revenue Department are significant.
Mahabhulekh – 7/12 Utara in Marathi Online 2020
Basically the Mahabhulekh 7/12 is a take out from the land register which is kept up by Maharashtra and Gujarat in India. The significant highlights of 7/12 Utara are as per the following:
7/12 gives the data. on overview number of land, name of land proprietor, cultivator, zone of land, sort of development (flooded or downpour took care of), crops planted in last developing season.
Mahabhulekh additionally records credits reached out to land proprietor given by govt. organizations. This likewise incorporate the subtleties like credits or endowments for purchasing seeds, pesticides or manures for which advance was given, advances given to proprietor or cultivator.
This records gives proof of responsibility for it speaks to. In rustic territories, individuals can set up responsibility for plot of credit based on 7/12 concentrate as it seems to be “Record of Land Rights”.
Till 2009, around 2.11 cr extricates in 358 talukas of Maharashtra have been digitized.
7/12 name begins from the Bombay Land Requisition Act 1948 (Point 7 – Continuance of order and Point 12 – Power to get data).
Official Website for Mahabhulakh
As we already discussed like online portal for checking the update on land record is launched so by follow the some step candidate can easily check their land record:
- For check their land record online candidate needs to open official website First by using this given link bhulekh.maharashtra.gov.in
- After just clicking the given link home page of the website will open now At the homepage, click at the “Select the Section” under ‘Unsigned 7/12 to View’ option and then click at “Go” option
- After that candidate have to select the district, taluka, village name, select your option to view Mahabhulekh 7/12 Utara Pune and candidate can see the complete details about the land
People can now get information of land located in any of 6 sections like
|Amravati||Amravati, Akola, Buldana, Washim, Yavatmal|
|Nagpur||Nagpur, Bhandara, Wardha, Chandrapur, Gadchiroli, Gondiya|
|Aurangabad||Aurangabad, Jalna, Hingoli, Nanded, Latur, Osmanabad, Bid, Parbhani|
|Pune||Pune, Satara, Solapur, Sangla, Kolhapur|
|Nashik||Nashik, Ahmadnagar, Jalgaon, Dhule, Nandurbar|
|Konkan||Palghar, Thane, Raigarh, Ratnagiri, Sindhudurg, Mumbai Suburban, Mumbai City|
People can access Maharashtra Mahabhulekh 7/12 in Marathi Online through Survey Number, First Name, Middle Name, Full Name, Village Name, Taluka Name, District Name.
Download Digitally Signed 7/12, 8A and Property Card
you can download a Digitally Signed 7/12 and property card also by following these steps:
- First, you Visit the download facility website of digitally signed 7/12 card & 8A.
- There are two cases that may be possible first you may be a registered user in this case enter your login ID, password, and captcha as shown in the image and you will be taken inside the download facility. If you are not registered, click the “New User Registration“ link.
- Now finally you will have to recharge your account and then select the search criteria such as District, Village, etc and you will be able to download your digital satbara (7/12) or 8A and property card.