ePass Karnataka Scholarship Schemes Apply Online | karepass.cgg.gov.in
ePass Karnataka Scholarship Schemes – The Karnataka Government has launched a new scholarship scheme for the students of the state. The name of this scheme is “ePass Karnataka Scholarship Scheme”. Under this scheme, the state government will provide financial aid to the meritorious student of both pre-matric as well as post-matric courses in various colleges and educational institutions of Karnataka.
Karnataka Scholarship Scheme
Under the e Pass Karnataka Scholarship Scheme, all the meritorious students belonging to backward classes (i.e. SC, ST etc.) are eligible. Here, we have provided all the detailed information about this scheme in this post i.e. last date of application, detailed educational and other eligibility criteria, ePass Karnataka fee structure for different colleges and courses etc.
Who Are Eligible For Karnataka Scholarship Scheme
Under this scholarship scheme, all those students who are pursuing the post-matric education i.e. B.Sc, BA, B.Com, BE/B.Tech or other courses can apply.
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka ePass Application
- Applicant’s family’s annual income must not exceed Rs. 2,00,000/- per year.
- Candidates preferably must belong to Schedule Caste or Schedule Tribe (SC/ST).
- All the student applicants must have at least 75% of attendance.
- All those students who are pursuing Post-matric course in the state of Karnataka are eligible to apply for ePass Scholarship.
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card must be linked with Bank account’s Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT).
- Aadhar card of the candidate
- Parents’ Aadhar Card
- Bank passbook page which contains the IFSC code and Bank number
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Residential certificate
- Bonafide certificate
- SSLC certificate
Scholarship Schemes Online Application Process
- Firstly, visit the official website i.e. karepass.cgg.gov.in.
- On the Homepage, click on “Apply Online” link.
- After that, click on Fresh Application 2018 link.
- Then, an online application form will appear on your screen.
- Fill out this application form carefully.
- After that, upload the required documents carefully and click on submit button.
- Then, take a printout of the ePass Karnataka Application form and submit it in your colleges within 7 days.
Official Website of Karnataka ePass – karepass.cgg.gov.in