Apply Online for Education Loan All India Online Application Upto 20 Lakh Loan Eligibility Criteria Required Documents एजुकेशन लोन / शिक्षा ऋण कैसे प्राप्त करें Official Website Of Banks for Applying Online Education Loan Application Form Download
Education Loan Scheme
Hello friends, today I will tell you how to get Education Loan for pursuing higher education. In this article, I will tell you How to Apply Online/Offline for Loan Scheme from any bank, How much loan you can get. The Indian Government has started this facility of providing Education Loans to the students who unable to pursue their higher education. Through this loan facility, anyone can get higher education in any field or stream in which he wants to take admission.
Details Of Education Loan Scheme
The Education Loan is given to the eligible and needy students who are unable to get higher education due to the financial crisis. This loan is provided to the students at very low interest rates. After completing the study, the student can repay the loan in very easy installments after getting a job.
Online Application Facility
Earlier, people will have to visit banks and government offices again and again for the education loan. But now, the government has introduced the online application process for Education Loan. Now, Anyone can apply online for Education Loan.
Loan Amount – एजुकेशन लोन की रकम
The Education Loan is provided for Studying in India and Abroad both. Here are the details of the loan amount –
- For Studying in India – Maximum Rs. 10 Lakh Loan
- For Studying Abroad – Maximum Rs. 20 Lakh
Above mentioned loan amount is the maximum loan amount you can get under Education Loan. However, you can also get less amount according to your need.
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of India.
- Age must between 18 Years and 30 Years.
- There must be no loan/installment pending of the applicant.
- Educational Certificates
- Admission Certificate
- Fee Details & Duration Of Course
- Structure of fees (certificates obtained from college/university)
- 2 Passport Size Photo
- Identity Card (ID card, Voter ID card or PAN card) of the candidate/parent/guardian and guarantor (as applicable)
- Resident / Address Proof
- ID Proof
- Aadhar Card
Details of guarantor (When the loan amount is more than Rs 4 lakhs)
- Certificate of income of the borrower/guarantor
- An affidavit that mentions that student (applicant) and his parents have not taken any kind of loan from any other institute.
Note – If you want to take an education loan, then you must have a guarantor. A guarantor can be only the person whose income is good or he is employed in the government job.
The interest rate depends on the loan amount. But the main thing is that no interest will be charged until the completion of your study or course.
Banks Details Who Gives Education Loans
Here are the details of the banks which give education loans. We have also provided the official website of the banks. You can apply online for the loan by visiting the official website of the bank.
- State Bank Of India – www.statebankofindia.com
- Allahabad Bank – www.allahabadbank.com
- Punjab National Bank – www.pnbindia.in
- Bank Of India – www.bankofindia.com
- Canara Bank – www.canarabank.com
- Central Bank Of India – www.centralbankofindia.co.in
- HDFC Bank – www.hdfcbank.com
- Jammu Kashmir Bank – www.jkbank.net
- Axis Bank – www.axisbank.com
- State Bank Of Patiala – www.sbp.co.in