E-Way Bill Online Registration – Generation of E-Way Bill | www.ewaybill.nic.in
www.ewaybill.nic.in, E-Way Bill Online Registration, Generation of E-Way Bill, E-Way Bill System, GST E-Way Bill Transporters Enrollment Online Registration Process, Objectives, Benefits, Methods of E-Way Bill Generation, Official Website, Complete Details in Hindi & English
What is E-Way Bill?
The E-Way Bill is an electronic bill. It is necessary for the movement of any goods in matters of value worth more than Rs. 50,000. The separate portal has been created for e-way bill generation. Every registered taxpayer will need E-Way Bill with the transferable goods. From February 1, e-way Bill Inter-State and Intra State are being implemented simultaneously across 13 states.
Objectives of E-Way Bill Online Registration
- Single E-Way Bill for increased transportation of goods across the country
- No need for additional transit pass in each state for the transportation of goods.
- Transfer from departmental police model of goods transport to self-declaration
Also, Read in Hindi – कैसे करें ई-वे बिल ऑनलाइन पंजीकरण, ऑनलाइन ई-वे बिल जेनेरशन
Benefits of E-Way Bill Online Registration
- Through this E-Way Bill Portal, the Taxpayers/transporters do not need to visit any tax officers/checkposts for the generation of e-way Bill/movement of goods throughout the States.
- Besides this, no waiting time at check-posts and faster movement of goods thereby optimum use of vehicles/resources, since there are no check-posts in GST regime.
- This is a user-friendly e-way Bill system
- It provides the facility of Easy and quick generation of e-way Bill
Features of the E-way Bill Portal
- Through this portal, users can make masters of their Customers, Suppliers & Products for easy generation of e-way Bill.
- Besides this, the users can also monitor the e-way Bills generated on their account/behalf
- There are multiple modes for e-way Bill generation for ease of use.
- in addition to this, the users can create sub-users and Roles o the portal for the generation of e-way Bill.
- Besides this, the alerts will sent to users via mail and SMS on registered mail id/mobile number.
- Also, the QR code will print on each e-way Bill for ease of checking the details.
- Consolidated e-way Bill can be generated for vehicle carrying multiple consignments.
Methods of Generating of E-Way Bill
- Web-Online using browser on laptopor desktop or phone etc.
- Android based Mobile App on mobile phones.
- Via SMS through registered Mobile Number.
- Via API (Application Program Interface) i.e. integration of IT system of user with e-way Bill system for generation of e-way Bill.
- Tool-based bulk generation of e-wayBills.
- Third party based system of Suvidha Providers
GST E-Way Bill Online Registration Process
Here is the complete stepwise online procedure for the GST E-Way Bill Online Registration-
- On this page, you have to enter your GSTIN Number and captcha and after that, click the Go option to make online registration.
Now, you all the transporters and business can make Login at the official website.
Transporters Enrollment Online Registration Process
Below is the complete online registration process –
- Firstly, visit the official website i.e. ewaybill.nic.in
- Then, click on “Enrollment for Transporters” option
- Direct Link – To make online enrollment, transporters can directly click this link
- After that, an online E-Way Bill Enrollment Form for the Transporters will appear on the screen (as mentioned below in the image) –
- After that, you have to fill out this form carefully along with the complete details.
- Then, you have to click on the “Submit” button.
E-Way Bill Portal Details in Hindi
E-Way Bill Portal Details in English
Download My Government Schemes Mobile App and get daily updates of State & Central Government Schemes & Government Jobs on Your Smartphone. Thank You!