E Kalyan Jharkhand Scholarship Scheme Online Registration
E Kalyan Jharkhand Scholarship Scheme Online Registration Student login Scholarship Last Date E Kalyan Jharkhand Scholaraship money E-Kalyan
Jharkhand Scholarship Scheme – Students from poor houses of Jharkhand will not face further problems in studies. Government has started the e-welfare scholarship scheme for facilitating OBC, SC-ST students. Students who pass the 10th exam under this scheme can apply. Every month the fixed amount will be sent to the beneficiary’s bank account by the government.
The Welfare Department runs various schemes for the welfare of the backward classes and the SC/ST. A step towards achieve speedy, transparent & accountable governance. The system links all welfare departments, treasury, databases of Secondary Schools Certificate (SSC), colleges and banks to disburse scholarships. Processing of students’ applications for scholarships, sanctioning and passing of bills for disbursement are enabled in the system.
List of E kalyan Jharkhand Scholarship scheme
(i) Pre Matric Scholarship
(ii) Post Matric (Within State) Scholarship
(iii) Post Matric (Outside State) Scholarship
- Student should be domicile of Jharkhand or permanent domicile of Jharkhand state
- Applicant must be belongs to SC/ST or Backward classes
- Student is studying at institutions recognized by the Government of Jharkhand/Competent authority in Jharkhand.
- The income of the student’s family should not be exceeding Rs 2.5 Lakh (for SC/ST candidates) and Rs 1.5 Lakh (for BC candidates).
- Also student must be passed 10th class
Application Process of E kalyan Jharkhand
- Go the official website of / for the application
- Click on the link given to student https://akealyan.cgg.gov.in
- Once clicked on the link, you will be taken to the website of the e-welfare scholarship.
- You will see the option of Scholarship Registration at the top. The new page will open once it is clicked.
- By going into it, you have to create a user name and password. In this, the students will have to fill the name, father’s name, class, address, mobile number, school name, year of passing the examination etc.
- After this, fill out the six-digit code and log in. After this, open the form and carefully fill it out.
- Along with the form, you have to upload all the necessary documents including the Aadhar card. After this submit the form.
- After the investigation of the form, your name will be listed in the beneficiary list.
- Recent Photograph of the student
- Income certificate
- Residence certificate
- Mark sheet of previous qualifying exam
- Caste certificate
- Bank passbook
Contact Helpdesk No’s:040-23120591,040-23120592,040-23120593 (from 10:30AM to 5:00PM Monday toSaturday working days only)