On Tuesday, Government e-filing website All-India ITR (WWW.com All India ITR.com) has launched an app named ‘Income Tax Return filing App’ to facilitate income tax e-filing.
According to the statement of All India ITR founder and director Vikas Dahiya, Income tax filing is on the rise. In such a case, this mobile app will help people prepare their income by themselves and they will not have to spend money on the services of any specialist.
Details of Income Tax Return filing App
This mobile app has a user-friendly interface, which gives users the option to check refund status, calculate outstanding income tax, calculate HRA rebate and generate a rent receipt.
There are answers to tax related questions in this app, as the answer gives a team of chartered accountant experts.
Features of the Income Tax Return filing App
• E-filing ITR in few simple steps.
• File your ITR in 2 Minutes.
• Calculate your Income tax returns as per the latest financial act.
• Calculate HRA exemption for the current and next year as per the Income Tax Act.
• Generate and download rent receipt without any difficulty.
• Update yourself with the latest news and modification on Income Tax Act.
• Share your feedback directly for the betterment of all.
• Upload documents for Charted Accountant (CA) Assisted Filing.
• It is easy to use & free download available.
This mobile app is available free on Google Play Store and App Store.