Doorstep Delivery Scheme Delhi – If you are willing to apply for a new Driving Licence (DL) or Transfer Registration Certificate (RC) in Delhi then you can now get these services at your doorstep. Now, you do not need to go anywhere rather the Transport Department will come to them at your residence.
Doorstep Delivery Scheme Delhi
You will now receive services under the Delhi Government’s Doorstep Delivery Scheme. These services will be provided to you through Mobile Sahayaks. Now, you just have to fill the online application form for DL and RC services and it will be similar to approach a helpdesk at Regional Transport Offices (RTO).
The State Government of Delhi is going to start the Doorstep Delivery Scheme. For this scheme, the state government is finalizing the plans to start with DL and RCs. The assistants will fix an appointment for driving test & these services can be availed at just Rs. 50. The Delhi Government is continuously working towards starting the Doorstep Delivery as soon as possible. It will reduce the crowd and chaos at RTO office and will save time and money of Delhiites.
Doorstep Delivery Scheme – How to make DL & RC Registration
Here is the complete procedure for online application for DL and RC Transfer at home under Doorstep Delivery Scheme Delhi –
How to Apply Online for Driving Licence
- Firstly, you will have to place a call on the helpline number. (Helpline Number will be updated soon).
- After that, you will get an appointment with Mobile Sahayak.
- Then, the assistant will visit your homes with a tablet who will attend you for filling up your forms online. You have to pay him a nominal fee of Rs. 50.
- After that, the Mobile Sahayak will assist you to apply online to get a slot for the driving test.
- After that, your will have to fix an appointment for the driving test and reach the RTO Office.
- After clearing driving test, the permanent DL will be issued and will be sent to your home.