How to Apply Online for PANCARD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Apply Online for PANCARD

Hello, Myself Vinod. I want to open a bank account but I do not have a PANCARD, therefore, I can not apply for it. So how can I apply Online for PANCARD? Please inform me as far as possible.

You can apply for Aadhar card yourself or by any cyber cafe. You just have to follow nine steps mention in this link - https://www.mygovernmentschemes.com/...eps-procedure/

Comment

Thanku so much for help

Comment

Providing the best information about how to Apply for PAN card online. If you are interested to know how to apply for PAN card Online Then visit here.http://pancardonline.in/pan-card-online-apply/

Comment

Hi Vinod, To apply for PAN Card you can visit nearby pan card center with your document proof for identity and address and get pan card application form from the center.
          Check out How to Apply for PAN Card at NSDL and UTIITSL. Get step by step process for Appling Pan Card online by filling pan card application form in India.

Comment

Originally posted by Vinod Bansal View Post
            Hello, Myself Vinod. I want to open a bank account but I do not have a PANCARD, therefore, I can not apply for it. So how can I apply Online for PANCARD? Please inform me as far as possible.
            I suggest you might start with getting and filling PAN Card Application form first.
            What is PAN Card? PAN stand for Permanent Account Number. It is a ten-digit alphanumeric number, issued in the form of a laminated tamper proof card, by the Income Tax Department of India. The Permanent Account Number is unique to for every individual across India. Permanent Account Number once allotted to an individual or entity is unaffected by a change of name, address within or across states in India or other factors. We need PAN card to pay tax. Every individual who pay tax either his own tax or on behalf of other need PAN card. It is also helpful in financial transaction. Benefit of PAN Card PAN card is necessary while filling income tax return PAN card is mandatory

Comment

Working...
            X