Disabled Children Financial Assistance scheme Haryana
The state government of Haryana has launched the Disabled Children Financial Assistance scheme for registered workers. Under the scheme, the state government will give Rs 2000/ per month to 50% or more mentally/physically disabled children.
The scheme will help to better care of the disabled children. The main objective of the scheme is providing financial assistance to the better life of the disabled people.
Objective of the scheme
- The main objective of the scheme is providing the facility for disabled people to live a better life.
- Providing a better work environment for the workers by financial help
- To reduce the worker’s pressure and anxiety about the disable children expenses
Benefits of the scheme
Under the scheme the state government will give Rs 2000/ permonth for children of registered workers who are declared 50% or morephysically or mentally disabled / disabled by Medical Authority, assistance ofRs. 2,000 / – per month is given.
Term and Condition to avail the Scheme
- Entry registered in the identity card of the registered worker and the full payment of contribution is required.
- Registered workers must be regular members of one year.
- Such children of registered workers who are declared 50% or more physically or mentally disabled/disabled by Medical Authority
- It is mandatory to attach a competent/disabled certificate issued by the Medical Authority.
- Applicant must be a resident of Haryana State
- At least one-year membership of the Haryana Labour Department
- All the registered workers can apply for the scheme
How to Apply
- First, go to the official website of the Haryana Labour Department at https://hrylabour.gov.in
- Login here to apply for the scheme
- Login with user id and password
- If you are not registered user then register yourself first (Click Here to know How to Register)
- After login select the scheme and click it
- Fill all the required field and click submit button.
For More Details Contact
Office Address: Haryana Labour Welfare Board : 0172-2560226
Bays No. 29-30 (Pocket-II), Sector-04
Panchkula (Haryana) -134112
Contact Number: 1800-180-2129