Delhi Widow Pension Scheme 2020, widow pension delhi customer care number, widow pension delhi status check 2020 registration, login details
Hello Friends This is a new and a very big decision of Delhi Government for providing Financial help for Delhi Widow women for their survival without husband and also take care of her kids.
Delhi govt. is welcoming the online application form for the Widow Pension Scheme at edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in. Under this Vidhwa Pension Yojana in Delhi, all the ladies in trouble who are separated or have been left can apply for a month to month annuity measure of Rs. 2500. Eligible women can apply for this scheme by filling online application for Delhi Vidhwa Pension Yojana to the website
Delhi Widow Pension Scheme online enrollment form are accessible at the authority edistrict entryway of Delhi. Branch of Women and Children improvement (WCD) is actualizing this plan and welcomes Vidhwa Pension Yojana online application structure beginning from 12 December 2018.
Aside from Widows, all the ladies over 18 years old who have no satisfactory methods for resource and are poor, penniless and powerless can fill Pension Scheme online application/enlistment structure at the authority edistrict entry.
Procedure for filling Online Application Form
Widow Pension Scheme in Delhi will give government managed savings by method of money related help to widows, separated, isolated, surrendered, abandoned or down and out ladies. The following is the finished system to apply online for Delhi Vidhwa Pension Yojana:-
- By using theis given link first visit the official website edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in
- After using the given link candidate may redirect to the homepage f the website hare, you have to click at the “New User” under the ‘Citizen’s Corner’ section or directly click this link. after this a new registration form will open
- At this page candidates can select the document type and enter the document number and click “Continue” for user registration
- Now the time for filling all the required details for continue to register and complete the process
- Once the registration id get done successfully candidate will receive “Registration ID” and “Password” on given the mobile number.
- After getting you user ID and password you can apply online for Widow Pension Scheme in Delhi.
- For this go to the “Apply Online” link and click on “Apply” button of Sr. No. 25 (Pension Scheme for Women in Distress) under the Women and Child Development Department.
- As you click on Apply a form will open hare fill all the required detail and select the category as “Widow” for Widow pension scheme
- After filling all the required record you have to submit some document in scaned copy and the size will be less than 100kb
- When you submitted and these things just click for final submissionthen you will recieve an OTP on your mobile number verify it and also take a print out for this form
Required Documents for Applying this Scheme
- Aadhaar Card of the applicant
- Age Proof Certificate
- Aadhaar Linked Bank Account
- Residence Certificate (Minimum 5 Years Residence) in Delhi
- Income Certificate to certify that annual income of family from all sources does not exceed Rs. 1 lakh p.a
- Affidavit / Self Declaration Form to certify that applicant is not previously availing any pension benefit.
- Proof of Death of Deceased Person
- Burial Slip
- Court Order
- Cremation Slip
- Certificate of local Pradhan / Authority of village / area
- Nursing Home / Hospital Report / Post Mortem Report
- Police Inquiry Report / FIR / DD Entry
- Death Certificate.
For Self Declaration Form
\Download the self declaration form PDF for Delhi pension scheme for women in distress using the below link.\
Eligibility Criteria for this scheme
- Women must be a resident of Delhi for at least 5 years.
- Women must be a widow with the proof of death of the deceased person.
- Should have a bank account linked with Aadhar number
- Should have the residence proof of Delhi