Delhi Smart Ration Card, Apply Online for Smart Ration Card in Delhi, How to Apply, Eligibility Criteria, Documents Required, Official Website – https://edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in, Track Application Status, Ration Card ListComplete Details
Delhi Smart Ration Card
Ration Card is a very important, beneficial and essential document for the people who belong to BPL (Below Poverty Line) category of the society. Needy people get quality food at a subsidized rate from the government.
According to the recent project, the Delhi Government has promised that the government will deliver all the administrative related services at the doorstep of the people. Besides this, the state government is also going to digitize the ration cards.
What is Smart Ration Card?
The new Smart Ration Card is the updated version of the previous ones. But there is a difference that the information here is stored in form of a barcode and the database is synchronized through a secure network at the fair price shop (fps). After that, the system will track the inventory as well as tracking the stock which will make it easy for people to obtain the food supply. Besides this, it will also ensure that there is no malpractice and one of the main reason for the implementation of this new system is that the government wanted to remove the ration cards which are fake or suspended.
How to apply for the Smart Ration Card?
All the people who are willing to apply for a Smart Ration Card can follow the simple steps mentioned below –
- Firstly, navigate to the edistrict website of Delhi government. Visit the official website i.e. https://edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in/in/en/Account/Login.html
- After that click on login to the page if you have already registered otherwise you will have to register yourself and login to the portal.
- Then, click on Apply Online and click on Apply for services.
- After that, a list will display on your screen and you will navigate to the Department of Food and Supply.
- Select the form according to your need from this list. If you want to update the details on your Ration card then you can select the form according.
- After hat, fill out the form carefully and also Submit the documents if required and now, a verification will conduct.
- Post verification, the updated or the new card will be issued to you. Then, you will be able to download it through online medium just like you download your Aadhaar card.
- You can also click here to download and print your Ration card. You can enter some of the details below and the ration card will then display on the page.
Watch Video – Apply Online Delhi Ration Card
Download My Government Schemes Mobile App and get daily updates of State & Central Government Schemes & Government Jobs on Your Smartphone. Thank You!