Delhi School Students Safety Rules – The Delhi government has issued warnings to lose recognition in schools and the state government will take strict disciplinary action against the principal if guidelines have not been properly followed for the safety of children in schools. To ensure this, the DOE has issued the student safety rules for the New Delhi School. Delhi School Students Safety Rules
Delhi School Students Safety Rules
Education Director Sanjay Goyal has issued orders for various private and government institutions to comply with the half heart of the DOE and HC orders. In order to deal with the increasing number of incidents of physical, emotional and sexual assaults on school children, students of the Delhi School Safety Rules [New] have been issued.
Formation of School Security Sub-Committee
- Principal, student, parent, senior teacher, primary teacher, non-teaching staff.
- Healthy balance of male and female members
- Each year there will be separate sets of parents in the panel.
CCTV Monitoring Under Border Intelligence
All boundaries of schools should be completely intact without any place for entry of unknown persons. To identify unknown persons outside schools, these boundaries should also be covered under CCTV.
Schools should maintain a Visitors Register, which will include all records of the person visiting the school. This register should include the visitor, address, purpose of travel and time section. No one should be allowed without pass.
At the entrance, members of all the staff must provide their identity proof to enter the school premises.
Check During Safety
- There should be 2 gates in each school for ENTRY. At each door, there should be at least two guards.
- The room of the manager or principal must be near the gate.
- There should be a separate entrance/exit door in any public office in the school premises.