Delhi Rajkiya Pratibha Vikas Vidyalaya Admission 2018-19 – Delhi Government invites the applications to get the admissions in Rajkiya Pratibha Vikas Vidyalaya (RPVV) from the students of class VI, VII, VIII, and IX of Govt./Govt. Aided/MCD/NDMC and Delhi Cantt. Board Schools. The Directorate of Education has published a notification for the Academic Session 2018-19. The students of VI to IX class can get admission in RPVVs as per the availability of the vacant seats.
List of PRVV (Rajkiya Pratibha Vikas Vidyalaya) Schools in Delhi
Here is the list of schools in Delhi –
|S. No.||School Name & Adress|
|1||Civil Lines, Delhi- 110054|
|2||Sector-10, Dwarka, New Delhi-110075|
|3||Sector-19, Dwarka, New Delhi-110075|
|4||Gandhi Nagar, Delhi-110031|
|5||BE-Block, Hari Nagar, (Maya Puri Road), New Delhi-110064|
|6||I.P Extension, Near Mayo College, Delhi – 110092|
|7||Nai Basti, Kishan Ganj, Delhi-110007|
|8||Krishna Market, Lajpat Nagar, New Delhi-110024|
|9||Thyagraj Nagar, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003|
|10||Plot no-1 Link Road, Karol Bagh, New Delhi-110005|
|11||D1, Nand Nagari, Delhi-110093|
|12||A-10, Pocket-5, Narela, Delhi-110040|
|13||A-6, Paschim Vihar, New Delhi-110063|
|14||Raj Niwas Marg, Delhi-110054|
|15||Sector-11, Rohini, Delhi-110085|
|16||Sector-21, Rohini, Delhi-110085|
|17||BT-Block, Shalimar Bagh, New Delhi-110088|
|18||Surajmal Vihar, Delhi-110092|
|19||B-1 Vasant Kunj, New Delhi-110070|
|20||B-Block, Yamuna Vihar, Delhi-110053|
|21||Sector- 5, Dwarka, Delhi-110075|
Delhi Rajkiya Pratibha Vikas Vidyalaya Admission 2018-19
Admissions in class 6th to 9th will be done on the basis of vacant seats in the above-mentioned schools. The details related to the vacant seats in the schools can be taken from the schools. Here are the details of the tentative vacant seats available in the RPVV schools –
Eligibility Criteria for Rajkiya Pratibha Vikas Vidyalaya Admission 2018-19
- Only those students who have studied continuously for at least 2 years in Delhi Government /Government Aided/MCD DMC/Delhi Cantonment Board Schools located in GNCT of Delhi preceding the class to which admission is sought with at least 60% marks in class V/VIII are eligible for Registration for Entrance Test.
Note – If the result is in form of Grades, then the applicant will have to submit a certificate issued by the Head of School from where the student has passed Class-V/VIII certifying that the total percentage of marks was not less than 60% while converting marks into grades.
- One applicant can register himself in one RPVV only according to his choice of RPVV where he wants to take admission as once registered cannot change the choice in any case/stage. Therefore, all the aspirants are advised to get themselves registered at the school of their choice for Entrance Test you want to take admission.
Documents Required for Rajkiya Pratibha Vikas Vidyalaya Admission 2018-19
Here is the list of the documents needed at the time of registration –
- Certificate and mark sheet ofthe class passed (Class-IV as well as Class- V) / (Class-VII as well as Class- VIII) duly attested by the Principal/Head of the School from where you have passed Class-V/VIII.
- Identity Proof
- Aadhar Card
- Adress Proof
Entrance Test Processing Fee
An entrance fee of Rs.50/- in cash is to be deposited for Entrance Test at the time of submission of Registration Form in the school. It is non-refundable.
Delhi Rajkiya Pratibha Vikas Vidyalaya Admission 2018-19 – Admission Process
- You have to submit the duly filled application form along with all the required documents mentioned above at the RPVV school in which you want to take admission.
- After submitting the application form, the school will issue an admit card which you have to carry with you at the time of entrance exam.
- All the registered students will have to appear in an entrance test that will be administered on the same day/time for all the RPVV schools.
- The selection process will be completed on the basis of common merit of the applicant in the Entrance Test of respective RPVVs.
Entrance Exam Pattern/ Syllabus
The entrance exam will be of objective type questions to test numerical ability, mental ability, general knowledge and language comprehension and also descriptive type questions to test writing skills in English and in Hindi.
Download RPVV School Admission Application Form
|Submission of Registration forms with necessary documents||02 to 09 Apr 2018 from 09 AM to 11:00 AM on working days and up to 01:00 PM on last day|
|Date of Entrance Examination||13 Apr 2018 from 3:00 PM to 5:20 PM|
|Declaration of Result||19 Apr 2018 at 02:00 PM|
|Date and Time of Draw, if Required||20 Apr 2018 at 09:00 AM|
|Admission Process(submission of document/fees etc)||20 Apr 2018 at 10:00 AM|