Delhi Mukhyamantri Teerth Yatra Yojana Apply Online | Application Form | Package
Delhi Mukhyamantri Teerth Yatra Yojana Apply Online – The Hon’ble Chief Minister of Delhi Mr. Arvind Kejariwal approved the Mukhyamantri Teerth Yatra Yojana. Under this scheme, the Delhi Government will benefit a total number of 77,000 pilgrims per year to visit pilgrimages. The state government will bear their whole expense. All the senior citizens of Delhi having age 60 years or more can avail the benefits of this scheme. Besides this, one attendant having 18 years or more is also allowed with senior citizens in this package.
Delhi Mukhyamantri Teerth Yatra Yojana
CM Arvind Kejriwal tweeted on 9 July 2018 “Mukhyamantri Teerth Yatra Yojana “approved. All objections overruled. Dy CM will brief media today on its details”. The Delhi Government will benefit a total number of 1,100 Senior Citizens from every legislative assembly constituency. There are a total number of 70 Assembly Constituency (Vidhan Sabha Kshetra) in Delhi.
Delhi Mukhyamantri Teerth Yatra Yojana – Travel Period
Under Mukhyamantri Teerth Yatra Yojana, the Travel Period of pilgrimage places will be of 3 Days and 2 Nights.
Delhi Mukhyamantri Teerth Yatra Yojana – Insurance Coverage
The selected citizens will also be provided an Rs. 1 Lakh insurance.
Delhi Mukhyamantri Teerth Yatra Yojana – Travel package
|Delhi – Mathura – Vrindavan – Agra – Fatehpur Sikri – Delhi|
|Delhi – Haridwar – Rishikesh – Nilkanth – Delhi|
|Delhi – Ajmer – Pushkar – Delhi|
|Delhi – Amritsar – Wagah Border – Anandpur Sahib – Delhi|
|Delhi – Vaishno Devi – Jammu – Delhi|
Delhi Mukhyamantri Teerth Yatra Yojana – Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Delhi.
- Age must be 60 years or above.
- Only one attendant having age 18 years or more is allowed with each senior citizen.
- Government Officers, Employees and Workers are not eligible for the scheme.
- Applicant must not have taken the benefits of this scheme before.
Other Important Details
- All the selected and eligible applicants will have to make a self-certification that all the details provided by them are correct.
- Rs. 1 Lakh Insurance coverage will also be provided to them.
- Air Conditioned (AC) buses will be used for travel.
- Food and breakfast will be provided by the state government.
- Applicants will have to submit the application form online. Apart from this, you can also fill out the application forms by the Office of the Divisional Commissioner Office, Office of the concerned MLA or office of pilgrimage committee.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of Lottery Draw.
Note – According to Delhi Revenue Minister Kailash Gehlaut, this scheme is expected to start from next month.