Delhi Ladli Yojana | Apply | Download Application Form | Check Status | Claiming
Delhi Ladli Yojana – The Delhi Government has started the Delhi Ladli Yojana was launched by the Government of NCT of Delhi on 01.01.2008 for the empowerment of girl children born in Delhi. The main motive of this scheme is to spread awareness about the importance of girl in society. This scheme helps in providing security to girls and promote girls’ education.
Objectives of Delhi Ladli Yojana
- For the social and economic empowerment of the girl child.
- For the promotion of the birth registration of girl child.
- For controlling female foeticide and improvement sex ratio.
- For eliminating the discrimination against the girl child.
- For the promotion of education among the girls and reducing the school drop-out rate of the girl students.
- For providing security to girl students for their higher education.
Delhi Ladli Yojana – Benefits
- Rs. 11,000/- if born in the hospital
- Rs. 10,000/- if born at home at the time of registration
- Rs. 5,000/- each on passing 5 classes i.e., Class I, VI, IX, XI & XII
|S. No.||Stage of Financial Assistance||Amount (in Rs.)|
|1.||For Institutional Delivery||11000/-(provided the girl is born in the last one year)|
|2.||For Delivery at Home||10000/-(provided the girl is born in the last one year)|
|3.||On admission in Class I||5000/-|
|4.||On admission in Class VI||5000/-|
|5.||On admission in Class IX||5000/-|
|6.||On passing Class X||5000/-|
|7.||On admission in Class XII||5000/-|
Delhi Ladli Yojana – Eligibility Criteria
- Girl child must born in Delhi
- Scheme applicant must be a bonafide resident of the National Capital Territory of Delhi for at least three years preceding the date of birth of the girl child.
- Family’s annual income must not exceed Rs.1 Lakh.
- Girl Child’s school must be recognized by Delhi Govt. / MCD / NDMC in case if she is studying.
- under this scheme, benefits will be provided upto two girl childs.
Delhi Ladli Yojana – Required Documents
- 3-Years Residence Proof
- Income Certificate
- Birth certificate
- Group photo of parents with the girl child.
- Caste certificate
- Aadhar Card of the parents and the child, if available.
Delhi Ladli Yojana – Claiming Procedure
- All the registered girls registered can file the maturity claim after passing 10th class if they are 18 yrs old or have passed 12th class.
- After that, they have to submit an application form along with the acknowledgment letter received from SBIL, residential address, mark sheet of 10th or 12th (whichever is applicable), copy of the Bank Passbook showing the account number, mobile/landline number.
- After that, the girls have to open a ZERO BALANCE SAVING ACCOUNT in State Bank of India by showing the acknowledgment letter received from the bank.
- Then, the amount will be transferred to the bank account of the girl beneficiary.
Delhi Ladli Yojana Application Process
All the interested applicants can download the application form and submit it to the following places –
Submit the application of the students studying in the school to the same school’s Principal’s office.
At the time of birth, submit the application form in the respective District Office of Women & Child Development Department or at the nearest GRC (Service Center).
Address of Women & Child Development Department Offices In Delhi
For more details related to the scheme, visit this link – www.wcddel.in/ladli.html