Delhi Government School Admission 2018-19 – Sarvodaya Vidyalaya | Download Application Form | www.edudel.nic.in
Delhi Government School Admission 2018-19 VI to IX Admission – In this article, I will provide you information of Delhi Government School Admission 2018-19, Delhi Sarvodaya Vidyalaya Online Admission 2018-19, Download Application Form, required Documents, Age Limit, Download List of Sarvodaya Vidyalayas in Delhi etc.
Delhi Government School Admission 2018-19
The Delhi Government has started the application/registration for non-plan admission in 6th and 9th class in Delhi Government schools. If you are also willing to get admission in Delhi Government Schools in VIth to IXth Class (6th to 9th Class) , then you can make online applications/registrations through the official website i.e. www.edudel.nic.in.
If you are willing to get admission in Delhi Government Schools such as Sarvodaya Vidyalaya etc. then you can apply for the admission via both online and offline mode. However, the online admission procedure or application has not been disclosed till now. But the offline Admission Form for the Academic Session 2018-19 has been published on its official website.
Age Limit for Admission
Class 6th – Completed 10 years but less than 13 years as on 31-03-2017
Class 9th – Completed 13 years but less than 15 years as on 31-03-2017
Documents Required for Delhi Government School Admission 2018-19
- Passport size photograph of the child.
- For Class 6th – School leaving certificate of a recognized school
Original Birth Certificate issued by MCD or any other local body
an undertaking by the parents regarding the date of birth as per the Part-B of the application form.
- For Class 9th – School Leaving Certificate (School Leaving Certificate) of a recognized school.
- Mark sheet of the previous class passed (5th for 6th class and 8th for 9th class admission).
- Anyone of the following documents as residence proof.
- BPL or Ration card issued in the name of parents having the name of the child.
- Domicile certificate of child or parents.
- Voter ID card of father or mother.
- Electricity/MTNL Landline/Water bill in the name of parents.
- Bank passbook in the name of child or parents.
- Aadhar card of child or Parents.
- Passport in the name of any of the parents or child.
- Driving license of parents.
- Certificate of caste (In case of SC/ST/OBC).
- Certificate of disability.
Delhi Government School Admission 2018-19 Process
For taking admission in Delhi Government Schools, you have to follow the simple steps mentioned below –
- Firstly, download the Admission Form for the Academic Session 2018-19.
- After that, fill the admission form carefully.
- Arrange all the required documents mentioned above.
- After that, submit the duly filled application form along with the required documents at the schools where you are willing to get admitted.
- The school may provide you a receipt. Save this for future reference.
Download Admission Form for the Academic Session 2018-19
Official Website of Delhi Directorate of Education – www.edudel.nic.in