Delhi EWS Nursery Admission 2018-19 Online Registrations | Schedule | www.edudel.nic.in

Delhi ews Nursery Admission 2018-19 Online Registrations, KG, Class First, Apply Online, Eligibility Criteria, Documents Required, Last Date, How to Register Online, Official Website, Complete Details http://www.edudel.nic.in

Delhi EWS Nursery Admission 2018-19 Online Registrations

The Directorate of Education, NCT Delhi has finally issued the admission Schedule for the Nursery Admission 2018-19. This schedule will make the application process simple for the Entry level Classes (Nursery / KG / 1st). All the interested parents can apply for their children below 6 years of age to get admission in 1700 private unaided schools in Delhi. All the parents can apply online for getting their children admitted to the schools.


Delhi Government is going to conduct admissions for 75% seats whereas the central government will fill the rest 25% seats. Moreover, these 75% seats are of open category other than economically weaker sections and disadvantaged category.


The Online Registration for the Admission will begin from 27 December 2017. All the interested applicants will have to apply online via the official website before the last date i.e. 17 January 2018.


Delhi EWS Nursery Admission 2018-19 Online Registrations Schedule

Here is the complete details of the Delhi Nursery Admission 2018-19 Online Registration schedule for Nursery, KG and 1st Classes –

Admission ProcessSchedule
Uploading of Eligibility Criteria and Points in the Dept. Module26 December 2017
Start Date of Admissions27 December 2017
Start Date of Online Application Process & Availability of Forms27 December 2017
Last Date to Submit Application Forms in Schools17 January 2018
Upload of Children details1 February 2018
Upload of Marks of Children to Directorate of Education8 February 2018
Display of First List (including Waiting List)15 February 2018
Queries Resolution of Parents16 Feb – 20 Feb 2018
Display of Second List of Selected Candidates28 February 2018
Parents Query Resolution1 March 2018 – 7 March 2018
Subsequent List of Admission15 March 2018
End Date for Admission Process31 March 2018

Eligibility Criteria

Below is the brief eligibility criteria for Delhi EWS Nursery Admission 2018-19 Online Registrations –

  • Age Limit –
    • Pre School (Nursery) – Child’s age must not exceed 4 years as on 31 March.

    • Pre Primary (KG) – Child’s age must not exceed 5 years as on 31 March.

    • Class I –Child’s age must not exceed 6 years as on 31 March.

Important Things About Delhi EWS Nursery Admission 2018-19 Online Registrations

Children will get admissions through 100 point system. Under this system, the school management will set the eligibility criteria and then upload list on the educational website by 26 December 2017.


Apart from this, the Delhi Nursery Admission 2018-19 Online application forms will available at school or on the official website from 27 December 2017. Besides this, DoE forms monitoring cell to resolve the queries of parents.


Read More – 


Required Documents

Here is the list of all the documents needed for Delhi EWS Nursery Admission 2018-19 Online Registrations –

  • Ration Card / Smart Card of Parents.

  • Domicile Certificate of Child / Parents.

  • Voter I-Card of Parents.

  • Electricity / Telephone / Water bills or Passport of Child / Parents.

  • Aadhar Card / UIDAI Card of Parents.

Important Links

Download Admission Schedule in pdf Format


Official website of Delhi Directorate of Education edudel.nic.in

Register Here To Get Daily Sarkari yojana and Schemes Updates In Your Email Inbox

One comment

Leave a Reply