Delhi Doorstep Delivery Scheme Helpline Number Contact Number How to Apply for Services Under Door Step Delivery of Service Scheme Customer care Number List Of Services Required Documents
Delhi Doorstep Delivery Scheme Of Services
The Delhi Government is going to start the Doorstep Delivery Scheme in the state on 10 September. Under this scheme, you can call the mobile assistant by calling on 1076 and fix your time according to your convenience and avail the benefits of 40 government services including ration card, driving license, marriage certificate. In the first round, 40 services are being brought in this scheme.
Delhi Doorstep Delivery Scheme Of Services – 40 Services
The scheme is being started with the 40 services from September 10. After that, in October and 40 services will be linked with this scheme. Then 30-30 services will be included. CM Arvind Kejriwal will start this ambitious plan. The government has now prepared a list of 100 services and in the upcoming time, more services will be brought under the purview of this scheme.
Delhi Doorstep Delivery Scheme Of Services – List Of Services
Out of 40 services, 15 services of Revenue Department are included under this scheme i.e. –
- Issuance Of SC/ST/OBC Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Marriage Registration
- Civil Defence Volunteer Enrollment
- Lal Dora Certificate etc.
11 Services Of Transport Department
- Duplicate RC Certificate
- RC Address Change
- Transfer Of Ownership
- Learning License
- Permanent Driving License
- License Renewal
- Duplicate Driving License
- Address Change in Driving License
Note – You have to visit the authority for Giving Driving Test but the whole application process will be done from home.
Apart from this, Social Welfare Department Services, Pension Schemes Services, Food Department services, Jal Board Services, Labour Department Services are included under this scheme.
Delhi Doorstep Delivery Scheme Of Services – How to Get Benefits
- The first thing to do is to call on 1076.
- After that, the mobile assistant will get your information about the eligibility and the document.
- If you have all the documents, you can fix any time from 8 to 9 in the morning on any day of the week.
- Mobile Assistant will arrive at your home at time and photo and document will be uploaded through the machine.
- Payment of 50 rupees will be made through debit, credit card and receipt of payment will be provided to you.
- After that, the certificate will come to your home.
Mobile Assistant will be responsible for going to the caller’s home and taking all related documents, uploading it right there online. If the biometric investigation is needed in accordance with the requirement of the certificate, then he will carry the machine will along with the scan at the same time.