DDA Housing scheme to be announced soon
The Delhi Development Authority (DDA) is likely to announce its 2016 Housing Scheme very soon which was been delayed from 2 months by DDA Authority due to some issues. Also note that it might do away with the five-year lock-in period this time.
Important Points to Notice On –
- The proposal of DDA’s latest scheme is going to be discussed in the authority’s meeting scheduled to be held on Thursday.
- According to sources the scheme is likely to be launched by the end of November or in the month of December 2016.
- DDA Housing scheme proposal also contains the plan to do away with the five year lock-in period clause, which was introduced in its 2014 housing scheme for the first time.
- Importnat – in 2106 an allot tee of a housing scheme flat can’t sell dda flats till five years from the date of possession.
Note that – DDA plans to offer around 12,000 flats in its latest housing scheme, most of which are one-bedroom flats and are located in areas such as Rohini, Dwarka, Narela, Vasant Kunj and Jasola. Out of these, 10,000 are unoccupied flats from the 2014 scheme, while 2,000 are other flats that have been lying vacant.
Highlights DDA Housing Scheme 2016: at one glance:
- Number of Flats: Around 12,000, 1BHK and 2BHK
- Locations: Rohini, Dwarka, Narela, Vasant Kunj and Jasola
- Registration to Start: In the first week of October
- Process of Booking: Online through net banking, debit card, credit card etc on DDA’s website
- Registration Amount: Rs 3 lakh for LIG flats and Rs 5 lakh for MIG flats
- Cost of Flat: LIG flats were priced between Rs 18-20 lakh last year and MIG flats were priced between Rs 60 and 70 lakh. The prices are likely to be slightly higher this time.