DDA Housing Scheme 2016 Finally launched for 13,000 Flats – Apply now
Good news for home seekers in Delhi who were waiting for the DDA Housing Scheme 2016. Delhi Development Authority (DDA) has finally launched its 2016 housing scheme for 13,000 Flats to be auctioned in this year. In 13,000 Flats that will be auctioned in DDA Housing Scheme 2016 by Delhi Development Authority majority of them will be lower-income-group (LIG), Janta and EHS flats.
Launch of DDA Housing Scheme 2016 – Complete Updated Details You need to know
DDA is rolling out its housing scheme from time to time in Delhi from 1981 to provide affordable flats to different categories of people, Last scheme was launched in 2014. But now after a long wait Delhi Development Authority (DDA) on Friday announced to roll out its Housing Scheme 2016.DDA authority, informed to construct over 13,000 flats and majority of them will be lower-income-group (LIG), Janta and EHS flats.
- Aim of DDA is to provide flats to middle and lower strata of people. The scheme consists of a large number of surrendered/cancelled flats of the earlier (2014) scheme.
Delhi Development Authority Official Website – http://dda.org.in/ddaweb/index.aspx
Application Process both Online / Offline for DDA Housing Scheme 2016
Jai Prakash Agarwal – DDA Chief Commissioner of Housing and land disposal plan told that scheme includes HIG, MIG, LIG flat with the public and EHS.Also DDA flats prices have not changed. People will get flats at a price as it was in 2014. People will be able to apply online as well as with offline applications.
- The authority proposed to dispose of 11,671 flats under LIG/one-room category, 563 under EHS (expandable), 437 under Janta, 398 under MIG and 79 under HIG category.
- The LIG flats will be of approximately 28.34 to 52.63 sqm and its tentative price will range between Rs 14.95 lakh and Rs 28.54 lakh. The EHS flats will be of approximately 24.19 to 77.57 sqm and its tentative price will range between Rs 11.76 lakh and Rs 77.57 lakh.
|Type Of Flats||Area of Flats||Approximate Price|
|LIG||28.34 to 52.63 sqm||between Rs 14.95 lakh and Rs 28.54 lakh|
|EHS||24.19 to 77.57 sqm||between Rs 11.76 lakh and Rs 77.57 lakh|
|JANTA||18.85 to 30.45 sqm||Rs 6.68 lakh to Rs 15.15 lakh|
|MIG||64.04 to 109.88 sqm||Rs 30.23 lakh to Rs Rs 70.07 lakh|
|HIG||77.57 to 142.46 sqm||Rs 41.62 lakh to Rs 1.40 crore|
- The Janta flats will be of nearly 18.85 to 30.45 sqm and its tentative price will range between Rs 6.68 lakh to Rs 15.15 lakh. Area of MIG flats will be approximately 64.04 to 109.88 sqm and its price will be Rs 30.23 lakh to Rs Rs 70.07 lakh. The HIG flats will cost between Rs 41.62 lakh to Rs 1.40 crore and its area will be nearly 77.57 to 142.46 sqm.
|Dilshad Garden Area|
- The authority will also develop civic infrastructures, like schools, playgrounds, commercial complexes, parks, parking places, community centers and health centers in the region.
People will get the full amount if withdraws
In the scheme if an applicant withdraws its application before the draw of lots, then the entire amount will be returned without interest. Back to the flat after allotment on an applicant allocated the entire amount of the registration fee will be forfeited. According to the harsh conditions of the DDA to attract real buyers have been imposed.
No more Five Year bet in DDA Housing Scheme 2016
The condition under which for five years the allocated house that can not sell has been removed by DDA officials. Also the deposit amount for LIG and MIG has been subtracted respectively to 1 lakh and 2 lakh. First, the amount was 1.5 lakh for LIG and 5 lakh for MIG. Applicants will be allowed to choose up to seven place.Houses which will be auction in DDA scheme are located at Sarita Vihar, Jasola, Dwarka, Pitampura, Sukhdev Vihar, Narela, Rohini, Jahangir, Loknaikpurm, Dilshad Garden, Paschim Vihar, Bindapur,Mukherjee Nagar etc.