DDA AAWASIYA Yojana 2017 – Top 10 Frequently Asked Questions
The Delhi Development Authority (DDA) has launched its DDA AAWASIYA Yojana 2017 on 30th June. Here is the list of top 10 Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) the scheme.
How to Apply for DDA AAWASIYA Yojana 2017?
- You can apply for DDA AAWASIYA Yojana 2017 via both Online & Offline Mode.
How to Apply Online for DDA AAWASIYA Yojana 2017?
- You have to visit the official website of DDA i.e. dda.org.in. Then click on ‘DDA AAWASIYA Yojana 2017. Then click on the link of any of the banks and then register there. After successful registration, a user ID and password will be sent to your mail id. By using this, login in and fill the online application form carefully.
How to Apply Offline for DDA AAWASIYA Yojana 2017?
- You have to purchase the Brochure/Application Form from the registered banks or can also download the form from the official website of DDA. The duly filled form has to be submitted at the authorized banks with the registration amount.
What is the Cost of the DDA AAWASIYA Yojana 2017 Brochure/Application Form?
- Rs. 200
What is the Registration Fee?
- Rs. 1 Lakh for LIG & Janta Flats
- Rs. 2 Lakh for MIG & HIG Flats
What are the Documents Required?
- The Age of Applicant should be 18 years and he/she must be a citizen of India only.
- Applicant must not own any residential flat or plot in urban areas of Delhi, New Delhi or Delhi Cantonment either in his/her own name or in the name of his/her spouse or in the name of his/her dependent relations including unmarried children.
- One person can submit only one application.
Both husband & wife can apply separately, but if both are successful then only one can retain a flat.
Location Choosable or Not?
You can choose the flat located in the application form according to your priority.
What are the Required Documents?
- Self Attested Copy of PAN Card
- Proof Of Residence (Self Attested Copy of Passport, Government Identity Card, Ration Card, Driving Licence, Telephone Bill, Electricity Bill, Water Bill. House Tax Receipt, Bank Pass Book, CGHS Card or Aadhar Card).
- Self-attested copy of Bank Pass Book/Statement of Account mentioned in the Application Form for the last one year or a copy of Income Tax Return(s) filed for the Financial Year 2015-16 i.e. the assessment year 2016-17. It should be ensured that the concerned Banks has followed KYC norms of Reserve Bank of India in respect of such amount.
All other information is mentioned in scheme brochure.
What is the Helpline Number?
- You can also contact at the Telephone number at 011-24690723 Applicant can dial Toll-Free Number: 1800-110332.
What is the DDA Address?
- Director (Housing)-ll, Vikas Sadan, New Delhi-110023