Curfew Pass in Delhi:- Hello, Friends As we all know that whole country is Lockdown as per Government Announcement for the Safty purpose of Corona Virus, any individual who steps out for work needs to have the check-in time pass, which is a basic authorization slip that approves developments inside the city and to other NCR towns. This is fundamentally for the individuals related to the basic administrations.
What is curfew pass in Delhi:
On Saturday Delhi police have Announced if Any person must have a need to go anywhere they can apply for movement pass. And they can Apply on the website on Delhi police, During the 21 days nationwide Lockdown.
Who will get the curfew pass:
Only those people who are connected in the essential services will be allowed to avail themCur5few passes, who are not linked with essential services will not be given the curfew pass under any circumstances. As per the government order, borders are sealed and only doctors, journalists and essential service executives are being allowed through. Those who come out to provide or avail essential services (like groceries and medicines) will be allowed on ‘self-declaration’.
How to get curfew pass?
You can get curfew passes directly go to the office of DCP in the area where the organization you work for is located. You need to:
– Carry a valid ID like your driver’s license or your Aadhaar card.
– Papers from your organization that shows that it is valid.
– And a letter from your organisation explaining why you need the pass.
For private organizations outside Delhi, here is a list of places where you can go for curfew passes:
Gurgaon, Manesar: Visit DCP office, southwest district Vasant Vihar
Faridabad: DCP office, southeast district, Sarita Vihar
Ghaziabad: DCP office Shahdara district, Shalimar Park
Noida: DCP office, east district, IP extension Mandawali
Sonipat: DCP office, outer-north district, Samaipur Badli
Bahadurgarh, Jhajjar: DCP office outer district, Pitampura
As per government notification, you can also get curfew pass by wattsapp also, To apply via WhatsApp, Applicant need to send a message with all your particulars and relevant documents for identity to authorized mobile numbers corresponding to your area, i.e., East, North East, Central, New Delhi, North, South East, West, South, South West, North West.
Here’s what you need to send on WhatsApp:
– Address/place of engagement
– Details of Essential service/purpose
– Copy of ID card like Aadhar, Voter Card, etc.
– Vehicle number, only if required.
You need to send this to the authorized WhatsApp numbers that have been provided by this state government.
These numbers were shared by the Aam Aadmi Party on their official Facebook account:
– District: 8447200084 / 8375878007
– North East District: 9540895489 / 8860425666
– Central District: 7428336279 /7428210711
– New Delhi District: 9540675392 / 9873743727
– North District: 8595298706 / 8595354861
– South East District: 8595246396 / 8595258871
– West District: 9414320064 / 8595252581
– South District: 9599649266 / 9643150027
– South West District: 9971518387 / 9971526953
– North West District: 8595559117 / 8595543375
Here is another way to Apply for curfew pass is Email, To apply via email, The Applicant needs to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the same list of particulars that are listed for WhatsApp applications above.
passes will be issued Ater the request has been accepted by authorities. And these passes are valid for all days through the lockdown.