CSMSSY Loan Waiver Scheme 2018 Apply Online | Last Date Extended | 30 Septmber
CSMSSY Loan Waiver Scheme 2018 – The state government of Maharashtra has given a golden opportunity to those farmer applicants could do not have applied for the Maharashtra CSMSSY Loan Waiver Scheme/Karz Mafi Yojana last time. The state government again extended the last date for the online applications for Maharashtra CSMSSY Loan Waiver Scheme/Karz Mafi Yojana.
CSMSSY Loan Waiver Scheme 2018 Last Date Extended [UPDATE – 01-07-2018]
In the Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Shetkari Sanman Yojana, the farmers who have not applied for any reason, the deadline for applying for them has been increased to September 30, 2018. The state government has extended the last date from 1st July to 30th September 2018. Previously, this period was till June 30.
CSMSSY Loan Waiver Scheme 2018 /Karz Mafi Yojana
Under this, all the farmers who could not apply for loan waiver scheme last time can apply online for the Maharashtra CSMSSY Loan Waiver Scheme 2018. Last time, many farmers’ name did not appear in the first CSMSSY Green List 2017. Such farmer applicants can apply again for Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Shetkari Sanman Yojana – 2017.
CSMSSY Loan Waiver Scheme 2018 /Karz Mafi Yojana Application Form
All the applicants who want to avail the benefits of the scheme can follow the simple steps given below –
- In order to apply for the scheme for the second time, firstly, visit the official website i.e. csmssy.mahaonline.gov.in
- After that, click on “कर्जमाफी अर्ज करण्यासाठी येथे लॉग इन करा” on the Homepage or you can also directly click on csmfs.mahaonline.gov.in
- After that, click on “नवीन यूजर? येथे नोंदणी करा” tab.
- Then, the and then CSMSSY 2018 Registration Form will appear on your screen.
- After that, you have to fill all the details such as Aadhaar Number, Personal details, Address etc.
- Then, hit the Register Button to complete the Registration details.
Important Links for CSMSSY Loan Waiver Scheme 2018
CSMSSY Guidelines – https://csmfs.mahaonline.gov.in/PDF/CSMFS_User_Manual.pdf
Helpline Number – 18001025311 (toll free)
E-mail at email@example.com