Construction Tools Subsidy Scheme Haryana | Get Rs 8000/ for Tools
The state government of Haryana has announced a new scheme for the registered construction workers named as Construction Tools Subsidy Scheme Haryana. Under the scheme, the state government will give a grant of Rs 8000/ for every three years. The objective of the scheme is providing financial assistance for buying tool for the state’s construction workers.
Aims of Construction Tools Subsidy Scheme
It has been seen that in the construction works, the construction workers have to come with construction tools. The daily wages labors have a big issue to buy the tools. The resolve the problem the state government provides financial assistance to the all registered construction workers of the state for buying tools in every three years.
Objective of the scheme
- Provide financial assistance to the construction workers
- The state government wants to ensure the opportunity for the construction workers continuity in the field.
- No one has quit their work to cause to non-availability of essential tools for construction works.
Benefits of the scheme
Under this scheme, registered construction workers are given a grant of Rs 8000 / – in 3 years to purchase new tools. The state Labour Welfare Board gives the amount to purchase the tools to continue their works without any hassles.
Term and condition to avail the Scheme
- Regular membership of one year as registered workers
- The registration fee of the registered Workers and the contribution is clearly mentioned in the registered worker’s identity card.
- The verified copy of the identity card, in which the contribution details are to be mentioned, must be attached.
- Applicant must be registered workers of Haryana Labour Department
- All registered workers can apply for the scheme
- Applicant must be the residence of Haryana state
How to Apply for Construction Tools Subsidy Scheme
- Go to the official website of Labour Department Haryana at https://hrylabour.gov.in
- Login here with user id and password
- If you are not registered user then registered first (Click here to know how to register)
- After login select the scheme
- An application form will be open
- Fill all the required field and click submit button
For More Details Contact
Haryana Labour Welfare Board: 0172-2560226
Bays No. 29-30 (Pocket-II), Sector-04
Panchkula (Haryana) -134112
Contact Number: 1800-180-2129 (Toll-Free number)