CIDCO Mass Housing Scheme Maharashtra 2019 89771 EWS & LIG Houses Under PMAY CIDCO Housing Scheme EWS & LIG Housing project
CIDCO Mass Housing Scheme Maharashtra 2019
Details Of CIDCO Mass Housing Scheme Maharashtra 2019
Under the CIDCO Mass Housing Scheme, the Maharashtra Government will provide the same benefits as PMAY Scheme gives. Under the Maharashtra Mass Housing project, the state government will construct a total number of 89771 houses. Out of these houses, a total number of 53483 houses will be of economically weaker section (EWS) and the remaining 36288 for Lower income group (LIG) categories. This housing scheme is of INR. 18000 Crore and is launched for EWS & LIG Categories. These houses will be provided under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (
Highlights of CIDCO Housing Scheme
|Scheme name||Mass Housing Scheme|
|Launched By||Shri Narendra Modi|
|Launched date||18th December 2018|
|Start to apply||Available soon|
|Objective||Provide houses under Pmay Scheme|
|Category||State govt. Scheme|
Key features of CIDCO Mass Housing Scheme Maharashtra 2019
- Under this scheme, the Maharashtra Government will construct a total number of 89771 houses.
- Houses will be provided under the PMAY Housing Scheme of Central Government.
- Under this scheme, PMAY Houses will be given to EWS & LIG Category people.
- The time period of completion of this project is approximate 5 years.
Eligibility Criteria for EWS & LIG Housing project
- Only permanent residents of Maharashtra are eligible.
- The annual income of the EWS applicants must not exceed Rs. 2.5 Lakh
- The annual income of the EWS applicants must not exceed Rs. 2.67 Lakh
Required Documents For CIDCO Mass Housing Scheme Maharashtra 2019
- Income certificate
- Domicile certificate.
- Identity proof
- Bank account passbook
- Regd.Office-Nirmal, 2nd Floor, Nirman Point, Mumbai- 4000211(contact No- +91.22.6650.0900)
- HeadOffice- CIDCO Bhavan,CBD Belapur,Navi Mumbai- 4006141 Contact no-(+91.22.6791.8100)
Official website – Click Here