Chhattisgarh Sanchar Kranti Yojana Mobile Tihar | 10 Things About Scheme
Chhattisgarh Sanchar Kranti Yojana Mobile Tihar – The Hon’ble Chief Minister Raman Singh launched Chhattisgarh Sanchar Kranti Yojana Mobile Tihar on Monday for free smartphone distribution under Sanchar Kranti Yojana. Meanwhile, the Chief Minister said that the people of Chhattisgarh will get the biggest benefit of the Sanchar Kranti Yojana. The farmers and laborers of that area will also get the benefit. The Chief Minister presented a Smartphone to some beneficiaries in the ceremony as a symbol.
Major Points About the Chhattisgarh Sanchar Kranti Yojana Mobile Tihar
- 4 G smartphones that the Chief Minister and Ministers have, they will now be in the hands of the village workers too. Chhattisgarh is entering a new era.
- In the hands of 50 lakh people of Chhattisgarh, smart mobile phones will reach, so it will be a great miracle in itself. Now Chhattisgarh will be known as ‘Smart Chhattisgarh’.
- The Chief Minister released 556 towers to increase mobile connectivity in the state under the Sanchar Kranti Yojana.
- CM inaugurated the mobile app ‘Goth’, in which people will get useful information on farmers related issues related to various schemes of the government. People will also be able to see the program based on Chhattisgarhi art culture in this app.
- Under this scheme, about four lakh 60 thousand students of colleges, 40 lakh women in rural areas and five lakh poor families in urban areas will be given smartphones within next four months in the state.
- Within four days of the launch of Sanchar Kranti Yojana in Jagdalpur (Bastar) at the hands of President Ramnath Kovind, its distribution started in the state today. Under the scheme, hands which will have a smartphone will be able to make many types of transactions online including railway ticket booking. Cricket matches can also be seen in this.