Chhattisgarh Samman Nidhi Yojana – The Chhattisgarh Government has come up with a new scheme named Chhattisgarh Samman Nidhi Yojana for the retired journalists of the state. Under this scheme, the state government will honor retired journalists for their hard work and service to the people. The state government will provide Rs. 5000 pension to the selected journalists.
Chhattisgarh Samman Nidhi Yojana – Launch details
The Chhattisgarh Government made the official announcement of the scheme on 26th August 2013. The last date of the application under this scheme is 31 Dec 2018.
Chhattisgarh Samman Nidhi Yojana – Eligibility Criteria
- As this scheme has been launched for the journalists of the state, therefore only those retired journalists will be able to apply for the schemes who are legal residents of Chhattisgarh.
- The age of the applicant must be 62 years or more on July 1st, 2013.
- Only those applicants are eligible to apply for the scheme who were associated with any registered paper or media channel on a full-time basis. Besides this, they must have been in ton payroll.
- Under this scheme, all the Retired journalists, who worked in television, newspaper or magazines are eligible to avail the benefits.
- Applicant must have worked more than 20 years in the journalists’ line.
- Those retired journalists who are availing the benefits of another pension are not eligible for the scheme.
- Applicant must be a non-tax payer.
- There must be No criminal record
Documents Required for Application
- Residential proof
- Work experience papers
- Necessary permits from PR department
- Age proof
- Salary statement
- Tax papers
- Bank account details
Chhattisgarh Samman Nidhi Yojana – Applying Procedure
- All the interested and needed applicants who are willing to avail the benefits of this scheme will have to visit the head to the PR Department of the state or any other government office, that offers the application form.
- After getting the application form, fill out the application form and attest all the required documents along with the application form.
- After the form has been submitted in the respective department, verification will take place.
- If all is in order, then the state PR Department will sanction the pension.
For more Chhattisgarh Government Schemes, stay connected with us. Thank You!!!