Chhattisgarh RTE Online Admission 2019-2020- The State Government of Chhattisgarh in coordination with the state education department will invite the cg rte online Admission 2019-2020. All the interested applicants who are willing to admit their children in the top private schools in primary standard but could not afford its fees, then they can make this possible through RTE act 2009.
For this purpose, the CG Government has released the RTE rules for admission 2019-2020 . Previously, the RTE admission in Chhattisgarh was made in offline mode but from this year the aspirants will be able to fill RTE Admission 2019-2020 Chhattisgarh Online.
Apart from this, the Chhattisgarh education department will allot the seats to the selected students after the completion of RTE Admission 2019-2020 Chhattisgarh Online application form.
After the online application process, the Chhattisgarh education department will also be able to monitor the children enrolled under the RTE through the online Aadhaar card number. Any information about RTE Admission 2018-19 Chhattisgarh is being paid in reimbursement to RTE, its information will also be available online. It is worth noting that more than 11 thousand of the 61 thousand schools in the state are private. Among them, the number of seats in the RTE is more than 45 thousand.
Online Application Form [UPDATE]
Here is the complete step wise procedure to apply online for cg RTE Online Admission 2019-2020 . Follow the simple steps mentioned below –
- Firstly, visit the official website of Chhattisgarh RTE i.e. eduportal.cg.nic.in/RTE/Index.aspx
- After that, click on “RTE के अंतर्गत छात्र का पंजीयन” link on the homepage.
- You can also directly click on this link – RTE Chhattisgarh Online Application Form
- After that, an online registration form will appear on your screen. Fill out this registration form and hit the submit button.
Starting Date – 09-05-2018
Last Date – 26-05-2018
- DEO Login – Click Here
- Nodal Login – Click Here
- DPI Login – Click Here
- Download Information Booklet / Registration Manual