Chhattisgarh Reward Scheme | Rs 12,000 On Childbirth After 2 Years of Marriage
Chhattisgarh Reward Scheme – The Chhattisgarh Government has launched Chhattisgarh Reward Scheme for population control. Under this scheme, the state government will provide a financial amount to the couple on childbirth after two years of marriage. The state government will promote this scheme during the pulation control program starting from 27th June.
Chhattisgarh Reward Scheme – Benefits
- Rs. 12,000 on Girl Childbirth after 2 Years of Marriage.
- Rs. 10,000 on Boy Childbirth after 2 Years of Marriage.
- Rs. 7,000 on Girl Childbirth after three years of the first childbirth.
- Rs. 5,000 on Boy Childbirth after three years of the first childbirth.
Chhattisgarh Reward Scheme – Eligibility Criteria
- Either boy or girls must be a permanent resident of Chhattisgarh
- Age of Girl must be minimum 19 Years.
- Age of Boy must be minimum 22 Years.
- Couple must belong to the BPL Category.
Highlights of the Scheme
The government is launching this scheme to keep the population under control. This is a Central Government Scheme. Several incentive schemes are being run for population stability. With this, the situation has improved considerably now.
According to a survey report, Chhattisgarh had a total fertility rate of 3.3 in 2003, which has now decreased to 2.2 in present year. That is, the number of average children decreased in a woman’s reproductive period. Similarly, the conservation rate of family planning has increased from 53.2 to 61.7. That is, the number of people who have adopted the means of family planning has increased.
Official Spokesperson says that on July 11, on the occasion of World Population Day, Dampati Sampark Pakhwada (दंपती संपर्क पखवाड़ा) will be celebrated door to door from June 27 to July 10. One or two children and parents of more than two children will be given information about permanent or temporary means of family planning.