Chhattisgarh Noni Suraksha Yojana – The Chhattisgarh Government led by the Hon’ble Chief Minister Dr. Raman Singh in coordination with Women and Child Development Department has launched the Chhattisgarh Noni Suraksha Yojana for the girls of the state. Under this scheme, girls born below the poverty line born after April 1, 2014 will be provided the benefits. The main motive of the state government behind launching this scheme is to increase the awareness of the parents in the future to safeguard the future of the poor-born daughters. Under the scheme, a financial assistance of Rs. 2 Lakh is provided for the registered girls, after completing 18 years and passing 12th class.
Details of Chhattisgarh Noni Suraksha Yojana
When this Noni Suraksha Scheme was started in the year 2014, only 20 to 30 applications were received, but within three years, in the year 2017, about 500 applications have been received, while the state government has made stringent rules for this scheme. Even after this, the number of girls has increased. In order to apply for this scheme, all the needy girls can apply for this scheme by visiting the official website i.e. nonisuraksha.cgstate.gov.in.
Applicants can get all the information related to the scheme from this official web portal. The aim of the government is to improve the educational and health status of the girls of the state and initiate the scheme to lay the foundation for the good future of girl child. This scheme has helped in the prevention of forced marriage.
Eligibility Criteria for Chhattisgarh Noni Suraksha Yojana
- Under this scheme, the girl born after April 1, 2014 will be given benefit
- Daughter’s parents and guardian should be native to Chhattisgarh.
- Girl must belong to BPL Category of the society.
- The daughter’s parents should be registered with the name of the head of the family in the survey list of the updated poverty line of the Rural Development Department.
- Under this scheme, benefits will be given to two girls of the family and the third girl will not be eligible for the scheme.
Documents Required for Chhattisgarh Noni Suraksha Yojana
- Birth certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Poverty line certificate
- Aadhar Card
How to Apply Online Chhattisgarh Noni Suraksha Yojana
- Visit the official website of nonisuraksha.cgstate.gov.in
- Click “Registration” on the homepage.
- On clicking the registration,”Application Form” will appear on screen
- Now, fill out the information asked in this application purely in “English”
- Click “Submit” when the application process is completed.